Dark Productions V.2!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Religious Debates 2: The Return

+5
Zola
HAWKEYE44
Shayphis
Shift
Damian
9 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Religious Debates 2: The Return - Page 8 Empty Re: Religious Debates 2: The Return

Post by HAWKEYE44 Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:14 pm

Welsh Gaelic, fool!
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Religious Debates 2: The Return - Page 8 Empty Re: Religious Debates 2: The Return

Post by Damian Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:19 pm

Ah, я не был осведомлен я.
Damian
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Location : the number you have dialed is currently out of service, please hang up and try again.

https://darkproductions.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:10 pm

Here is a video that I found for you all:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTYe_V2hOZ4&feature=related
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:46 pm

nrocha20 wrote:
EDIT: Also, you didn't beat ANYTHING into me when this forum was made... you might be talking about someone else though... I really have no idea what you are saying.

*ahem*, i was talking about hawkeye, he was abusing his powers editing all my posts, etc.
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Klimactic Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:08 pm

Hey, I'm just gonna say to people that might think that most smart people are Atheist that Newton, Galileo, and Einstein were theists.
Just a random fact.
Oh, and Newton was noticeably Masonic. Blah, blah, blah.
Klimactic
Klimactic

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:09 pm

Hey, I changed, and you know that I was joking, now lets stay on topic so that Damian doesn't delete this thread again and make me lose 50 posts.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:32 pm

Evilmidget wrote:Hey, I'm just gonna say to people that might think that most smart people are Atheist that Newton, Galileo, and Einstein were theists.
Just a random fact.
Oh, and Newton was noticeably Masonic. Blah, blah, blah.

Actually, Newton believed in Arianism

I was simply amazed to learn that my second favorite Astronomer everremained Catholic after all the crap they pulled on him and his work.

I don't give a damn about Einstein, he is an overated Mathematician, the only logical thing hes ever spat out was his famous equation.

And not all smart people are Athiests, I have never claimed this. I may have claimed that most SCIENTISTs are Athiests though. Although, there are religious scientists out there still. Also, if Galileo wasn't a catholic, he most likely would have been put to death.

I never have ever cared for Einstien or Newton. It bugs me that Newton was Cristian even though he devised the theory that mosts Cristians are against. So something tells me that he wasn't muvh of a Christian as he led people to believe.

As for Einstien... well, he's a moron, simply put. There are a lot of BRILLIANT religious people out there though, for example Gandi, and Sidartha.
nrocha20
nrocha20

http://www.nrocha20.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:59 pm

Whoever said all smart peopel are atheists? anyways, on the einstein topic. he wasnt some great scientist guys, if youve ever read his bio, youll learn that he in fact was an experimental thinker. he ran simple scenarios in his head and extracted amazing solutions from them. He was thinking of wheather or not light was made up of particles or waves when he was 16, and runnign scenarios through his head for gravity and forming a theory on it. What were you doign at 16?
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Klimactic Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:20 am

riku1gundam wrote:Whoever said all smart peopel are atheists?

Not you, not Nrocha, but plenty of other people I've argued with on SPP or BBS.
Klimactic
Klimactic

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:22 am

riku1gundam wrote:Whoever said all smart peopel are atheists? anyways, on the einstein topic. he wasnt some great scientist guys, if youve ever read his bio, youll learn that he in fact was an experimental thinker. he ran simple scenarios in his head and extracted amazing solutions from them. He was thinking of wheather or not light was made up of particles or waves when he was 16, and runnign scenarios through his head for gravity and forming a theory on it. What were you doign at 16?

When I turn 16 I'll let you know. And all of his theories and "thoughts" are unbelievable bull shit. He was just a lucky fuck who amazingly could use a large vocabulary and mathematical equations.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:27 am

Are you serious? do you even know where the roots of Quantam Physics and the theory of general relativity came from? They all came from Einstein. well, the original theories of gravity were rooted from Isaac newton, but newton was smart too. All of present day physics are based aroudn these foundings. Thers no scientist or person that has an actual knowledge of science that doesnt have some sort of respect for him. if you could udnerstand how hard it was to think 4 dimensional back then, youd respect him more.
funny thingis , is that he spent half his life knowing parts of his theory were wrong and trying to fix it. he never could because he could never accept the idea of black holes. he retched at the idea of it. AKA, he couldnt stand the idea of lost information. We eventually fixed the theory however.
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:47 pm

"If I saw farther than others, it is because I stood upon the shoulders of giants,"
~Issac Newton
Damian
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Location : the number you have dialed is currently out of service, please hang up and try again.

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:14 pm

riku1gundam wrote:Are you serious?

Of course I am. Are you?

riku1gundam wrote:do you even know where the roots of Quantam Physics and the theory of general relativity came from? They all came from Einstein. well, the original theories of gravity were rooted from Isaac newton, but newton was smart too.

And look how well Einstein figured crap out! Thats sarcasm btw, Einstien spent most of his life trying to prove many of Isaac Newtons theories correct, but ultametly failed.

riku1gundam wrote:All of present day physics are based aroudn these foundings.

No, no they were certainly not.

riku1gundam wrote:Thers no scientist or person that has an actual knowledge of science that doesnt have some sort of respect for him. if you could udnerstand how hard it was to think 4 dimensional back then, youd respect him more.

Actually there is, why don't you look up all the brilliant yet forgotton minds that he STOLE from. And I know plenty of Science, Einstien was a moron in his own rights. Do YOU know how hard it is to think in MODERN times? I don't believe you do, in fact, I don't believe that you know how to THINK at all.

riku1gundam wrote:funny thingis , is that he spent half his life knowing parts of his theory were wrong and trying to fix it. he never could because he could never accept the idea of black holes. he retched at the idea of it. AKA, he couldnt stand the idea of lost information. We eventually fixed the theory however.

Thats not funny, it simply is proof of his stupidity, and we NEVER fixed his theories, they were either to unprovable, or to broken to even consider fixing. His theory of reletivity is one of his more famous theories, yet it proves ITSELF wrong.

You don't want to get into a Science arguement with me, you might as well sit down and shut up.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:36 pm

lol sure,

ill be back in a few years, however, i doubt you'll still be around.

einstein in his own way, yes, was a dumbass, but still one of the greatest minds of hte 20 century. He didn't steal from anyone, he built upon their theories. also, you might wanna try argueing with my dad. hell destroy you.

has a major in physics
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:30 pm

riku1gundam wrote:lol sure,

ill be back in a few years, however, i doubt you'll still be around.

einstein in his own way, yes, was a dumbass, but still one of the greatest minds of hte 20 century. He didn't steal from anyone, he built upon their theories. also, you might wanna try argueing with my dad. hell destroy you.

has a major in physics

......your older than me.

No, he stole, look it up. He was a great Mathematician, but not a great mind. Your dad huh? Put him on, it sounds fun.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:17 pm

lol he wouldnt get ona site like this, but ill try

hes at work right now though
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:42 pm

HAWKEYE44 wrote:I I want to see an atheist answer that question, what has religion done to them. They'll probably give me crap about what happened to other people, but I want to hear personal tales.

ok, i know this is late, but

Most peopel are atheists becasue they see the world through the eyes of Proof and logic. which is why most scientists arnt religous, as theyre is no proof, so saying that truth is more important than logic here is completly wrong. they are both on the same side to the atheists. the opposite side of religion
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:24 am

riku1gundam wrote:the opposite side of religion

You mean the opposite side of Monothesiem.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:08 pm

nrocha20 wrote:
riku1gundam wrote:the opposite side of religion

You mean the opposite side of Monothesiem.

So polytheism no longer counts as religion?
Damian
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:50 pm

Damian wrote:So polytheism no longer counts as religion?

Of course it does. Athiesm means "To not believe in 'A' god" right? Then its the oposite of Monotheism which means to believe in one god. So, they are technically complete oposites. While Athiesm and Polytheism are oposites aswell, Monotheism and Athiesm are more so.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:56 pm

No, atheism is the belief in 'No' gods, so it is the opposite of both mono and polytheism at the same time. It's a multitasking belief system!
Damian
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:03 pm

Looked it up. Looks like you are correct. It is in fact, a multitasking belief system.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:07 pm

Yay! I was right, that means I won 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire'!

...Wait, what? It doesn't? Fuck.
Damian
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:13 pm

Alright, nice spasm Damian.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Dead
Damian
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum