Dark Productions V.2!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Religious Debates 2: The Return

+5
Zola
HAWKEYE44
Shayphis
Shift
Damian
9 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Religious Debates 2: The Return - Page 5 Empty Re: Religious Debates 2: The Return

Post by nrocha20 Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:26 pm

Sorry to interrupt your pathetic attempts at debating, but its called a Swastika. And its from a few religions.

EDIT: And you can't "take" a symbol. A symbol is to... symbolize stuff.... I can't do this with a headache. Your just an idiot, lets go with that.
nrocha20
nrocha20

http://www.nrocha20.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Religious Debates 2: The Return - Page 5 Empty Re: Religious Debates 2: The Return

Post by Damian Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:19 am

The Swastika is an inverted form of a Buddhist symbol for wind. END OF DISCUSSION.

Next.
Damian
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Location : the number you have dialed is currently out of service, please hang up and try again.

https://darkproductions.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:45 pm

The "swastika" on my last post is linked, click it.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Klimactic Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:45 pm

Damian wrote:
Evilmidget wrote:
Damian wrote:Oh, fuck it, the pentagram doesn't even mean what most people think it means.

I know it ain't devil worship or whatever many idiots call it. It's Venus's feminine symbol most of the time.

ERRRRNT! Wrongzorz.

The pentagram, a five pointed star with the points laying outside of the circle, is a symbol of anarchy and unbalance, whereas a pentacle, a five pointed star with the points laying on the circle, is a symbol of good, symbolizing the balance between the five elements, earth, wind, water, fire, and magic.

They are both Wiccan symbols I believe.

They also symbolize Venus if you really look into it, and the whole feminine crap is true in some religions, also.

Not many people know that Freemasonry and regular Masonry DO NOT worship Lucifer in any way. They're their own little organization about Solomon's temple and the secret that God bestowed upon the Architect of it.
They also, by any means, are not secret. You could find one and straight on ask to be one. They could be anyone.
But there are secrets to them. Not many people know a lot about their real secrets in the inner circles (that barely anyone ever sees), such as 'New World Order' encoded to the Latin on the five-dollar and dollar bills. It's all over US's government. None of it is a secret, either. People figured some of it out a while ago.
Klimactic
Klimactic

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:31 pm

you're all such dumbasses. You actually think i dont know what a FCUKIN SWASTIKA is?
God. now you're giving me a headache.

I always water my posts down so that noobs can understand what im saying.
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:00 pm

Are you really this stupid? No one needs you to 'water down' your posts, in fact, the way you fucking post is actually classified as 'noob' or 'noobish'. So I don't need to hear shit from you, shut your yapper if you don't know what the fuck your talking about.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:27 pm

wow nrocha, i have to water down my posts or else half of you wont fcking get what im talking about. dumbass. and there are also some foreign people that dont know what certain terms mean. and i dont see you even doing anything except flaming at people.

so technically you're the noob as your talk is off topic and does not pertain to this subject all.

also, atleast my "noobish" posts have some sort of basis and intelligence in it. Do you really want me to start talking like a noob? cuz i dont mind if i get kicked off this site. ill start acting like a noob.
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Klimactic Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:31 pm

In some way Riku, I wish you were a mod Wink.

Now, on to misunderstood religious symbols. Anyone have one other than the Swastika or Pentagram?
Klimactic
Klimactic

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:35 pm

Heres a tip on life, THINK about what you say/type before you say/fucking type it. You just started this flaming by insulting the intelligence of basically everyone on the forums, and every forum that you've ever been on. And also, this is English were all speaking, if forein people can't understand what your saying, then they need to follow you out the fucking door.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:37 pm

I am a mod. On Shayphis's site.

Now, on to misunderstood religious symbols. Anyone have one other than the Swastika or Pentagram?

idk, someone should go google it.
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Klimactic Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:39 pm

Neutral

Really people, we talk religion here. Stop the insults, they never have conclusive results.
If they do, they're bad results.

Again, misunderstood symbols, anyone?
Klimactic
Klimactic

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:45 pm

oh so, becuase people cant speak the 4th hardest language in the world, they shouldnt be allowed to speak?

진짜른 바보야

why should i walk out the door? you're the one who tried to make me sound like a complete and utterly stupid dumbass who had no idea what a swastika is Neutral

And also, this is English were all speaking, if forein people can't understand what your saying, then they need to follow you out the fucking door.

hehe, you wouldnt last one second in korea.
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:50 pm

Evilmidget wrote:Neutral

Really people, we talk religion here. Stop the insults, they never have conclusive results.
If they do, they're bad results.

Blame your retarded, "Wishful Mod". There are lines and boundries that should not be crossed, he he certainly crossed quite a few.

Evilmidget wrote:Again, misunderstood symbols, anyone?

I already linked the Swastika, but heres a link for Satanism.

EDIT:

riku wrote:oh so, becuase people cant speak the 4th hardest language in the world, they shouldnt be allowed to speak?

진짜른 바보야

why should i walk out the door? you're the one who tried to make me sound like a complete and utterly stupid dumbass who had no idea what a swastika is

Not here they shouldn't! This is a site for "English Speakers", so unless they can speak BASIC ENGLISH, there is no point in them being here! They should go to a site that supports their native tongue, but if they want to go here, they should learn some fucking English.

People like you are why moderatly intelligent people think that the world is getting stupider. I know perfectly what a swastika is, its just that your to fucking lazy to move your damn fingers and find out that I'm correct.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:52 pm

wow. i didnt say you dont know what a swastika is. I said that "YOU said that I DON'T know what a swastika is" and that pissed me the fuck off.

you crossed that boundary first when you implied that i was stupid.

and btw, quote fail.

and wow. "wishful mod"?

atleast i am a mod. What are you?
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:12 pm

riku1gundam wrote:wow. i didnt say you dont know what a swastika is. I said that "YOU said that I DON'T know what a swastika is" and that pissed me the fuck off.

I never said that. I simply made a fucking correction, If your going to name something, you might want to fucking NAME it. There is more than one Nazi symbol, in fact they symbolized a bunch of different shit. Your the one who got all fucking pissy because I made a grammar correction.

riku wrote:you crossed that boundary first when you implied that i was stupid.

riku1gundam wrote:you're all such dumbasses. You actually think i dont know what a FCUKIN SWASTIKA is?
God. now you're giving me a headache.

I always water my posts down so that noobs can understand what im saying.

Fuck, your a moron.

riku wrote:and btw, quote fail.

and wow. "wishful mod"?

This is whats called a defense mechanism, you can't come up with reasonable insults so you stoop to the lowest, and most retarded points possible, also this has changed from a debate to an arguement, considering that you are using the same tactics people who don't have a single fucking clue about reality use.

Riku wrote:atleast i am a mod. What are you?

I'm someone with a clue. I'm a fucking researcher, science competition award winner, and someone who actually gives a damn about reality. Your not a mod because you have a brain, no, your a mod because you happened to be online pals with someone who was a stupid as you, but actually put effort into something, basically, you got fucking lucky.

Being a mod isn't about what you think it is either, you uphold the forum, you must have a brain, and you can't fucking flip out every fucking time you THINK something is pissing you off. You wouldn't make a good mod, neither do a few mods on this forum, but thats beside the point. You need to go outside, and take a deep breath, and maybe do something fucking productive.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:56 pm

you dont understand do you.

ok first

1. I guess Shayphis is a dumbass then if i got recruited cuz hes stupid.
2.I do a crapload of work on SE advertising, making the animation ads, even newspapers, so stfu.
3. I dont flip out at every remark. People lately have been reffering to me as stupid and its really, really pssing me off.
4.You didnt just correct me. You tried to make me sound stupid by putting up a post and just be like "heres a link, go educate yourself"
5.You act like i dont know about a single thing in this world. Im not some of your noob friends you know.
6. Maybe i did go a little far with saying everyone's a dumbass, but who doesn't.
7.of course i dont act like a mod here. Im not a mod.
8.Defense mechanism. Of course i did that. You didnt say anything productive for me to insult on.
9. i became a mod because i organized a successful section of the forum.

And to everyone.

I dont think of being a mod as having a seat of power. Its a position that requires responsibilty of that section that your in charge of, wheather it be one sub forum, or an entire forum.
I take charge of my section, making sure that its successfull.

Ok, ive gotten past my morning feeling (yes, its morning here) so ive calmed down a bit now.

I think the best thing to do is drop this arguement and leave this quote here:

"It takes two to tango"
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:53 pm

riku1gundam wrote:you dont understand do you.

ok first

1. I guess Shayphis is a dumbass then if i got recruited cuz hes stupid.
2.I do a crapload of work on SE advertising, making the animation ads, even newspapers, so stfu.
3. I dont flip out at every remark. People lately have been reffering to me as stupid and its really, really pssing me off.
4.You didnt just correct me. You tried to make me sound stupid by putting up a post and just be like "heres a link, go educate yourself"
5.You act like i dont know about a single thing in this world. Im not some of your noob friends you know.
6. Maybe i did go a little far with saying everyone's a dumbass, but who doesn't.
7.of course i dont act like a mod here. Im not a mod.
8.Defense mechanism. Of course i did that. You didnt say anything productive for me to insult on.
9. i became a mod because i organized a successful section of the forum.

And to everyone.

I dont think of being a mod as having a seat of power. Its a position that requires responsibilty of that section that your in charge of, wheather it be one sub forum, or an entire forum.
I take charge of my section, making sure that its successfull.

Ok, ive gotten past my morning feeling (yes, its morning here) so ive calmed down a bit now.

I think the best thing to do is drop this arguement and leave this quote here:

"It takes two to tango"

Holy fuck your retarded, do you REALLY believe you can say shit like that and just skip out? Heeell no, ok, here we go.

1. Your not much of a bud to just insult someone for fucking TRUSTING you.
2. Thats good to know, it means your not completely worthless, I mean that in the nicest of ways, no really, I'm actually being sincere.
3. Thats also good to know, but if your being called "stupid" or a variation of the word "stupid", it usually means your doing something stupid.
4. That was to Damian dumbfuck. You should really try to visualize the conversation, I wasn't insulting your intelligence, I was pointing out an error, you can't take shit like that so fucking seriously, if you do bad shit will happen, yes, I am speaking from experience. Also, I'm an asshole by nature and practice. Hm. Listen to me, all those sweet little kids trick-or-treating calmed me down. Huh.
5. Ok, this is the kind of shit that pisses me off, the reason I was saying that shit was because you were acting like you don't know crap, if you don't want to be treated a certain way, don't compell people to treat you that way. Also, you don't even know what a noob is, that I know for a fact, you also don't know my friends, so shut your little worthless mouth before I hunt you down and sow it shut.
6. A lot of people, its called "Common Sense", or "Logic". Whichever you want to call it. Although there is a difference I suppose... I'm rambling. What I meen is, you need to calm the fuck down and not take your frustration out on everyone you see.
7. That doesn't mean you shouldn't act responsible like a moderator. If you know how to act like a mod, you should, but without backseat moderating. Its not hard.
8. Thats no excuse, defense mechanisms are for the weak minded. Simple as that.
9. Somehow, I am doubting that, but I will take your benifit of the doubt, even though you've been nothing but a complete dumbass this whole arguement. Then again, when two people argue, the only thing they think of each other is that the person that they are argueing with is a dumbass.

@Everyone comment: Don't try and advertise yourself as a moderator here. Its degrading, yes, I can read between the lines, and now I am going to guess that you are going to respond by stating that you weren't advertising yourself, when in fact you were.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:21 am

sure sure, whatever, i dropped this a while ago

so ya, i completley agree with you Neutral

just a note though, i wasn't calling him a dumbass, i was just being sarastic and implying that thats what you said. Like you said, we both think of eah other as dumbasses so there we go.

and just like you said,

Im gonna say that i wasnt advertising myself xD
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:35 am

W/E... I swear I'm fucking drunk right now...... whatever... on to Satanism.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:44 am

let me check that link first...wait a sec...

edit: so satanism is actually peacefull?

Looks like it really is misunderstood. I mean, it really does worship the devil....i think, so most of the flaming is coming from chirstians

Last edited by riku1gundam on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:45 am

Posting so yours does not classify as double.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by darkmage94 Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:56 pm

nrocha20 wrote:Sorry to interrupt your pathetic attempts at debating, but its called a Swastika. And its from a few religions.

EDIT: And you can't "take" a symbol. A symbol is to... symbolize stuff.... I can't do this with a headache. Your just an idiot, lets go with that.

WTF dude i realize im a bit late but WTF...... you just called me an idiot. And u say Riku stated all the name calling just fuck off
darkmage94
darkmage94

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:09 pm

darkmage94 wrote:WTF dude i realize im a bit late but WTF...... you just called me an idiot. And u say Riku stated all the name calling just fuck off

I said that Riku started shit by calling EVERYONE an idiot, I just called YOU an idiot. Mainly because I had one hell of a migrane at that time, but, whatever. If you don't want to be called something, stop acting like the thing you don't want to be called.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:45 am

i warned you about continueing this dark...
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:20 am

OK, now again. SATANISM!
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum