Dark Productions V.2!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Religious Debates 2: The Return

+5
Zola
HAWKEYE44
Shayphis
Shift
Damian
9 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Religious Debates 2: The Return - Page 6 Empty Re: Religious Debates 2: The Return

Post by HAWKEYE44 Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:30 pm

Satanism is just dumb, why worship evil?
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Religious Debates 2: The Return - Page 6 Empty Re: Religious Debates 2: The Return

Post by Zola Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:55 pm

That's their way, I think that satanist are crazy people affraid
Masons are the biggest sect in the world... if you heard about them?
Zola
Zola
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Klimactic Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:59 pm

Zola wrote:Masons are the biggest sect in the world... if you heard about them?

You didn't read those posts I made before...?

(BTW, I read Lost Symbol, that's why I know that much)
Klimactic
Klimactic

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:30 pm

HAWKEYE44 wrote:Satanism is just dumb, why worship evil?

I'll answer that question if you answer this question. Why worship GOD?
nrocha20
nrocha20

http://www.nrocha20.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:33 pm

Well, he created the earth, satan betrayed God and tried to rebel and attempted to kill him, which was a complete failure and ended with him being thrown from Heaven. Then he created sin by tempting Eve who then tempted Adam and created evil in the world.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:38 pm

(I'm just going to pretend that I believe in this crap for a second)

Buuuuuuull shit. Satan isn't evil, God has been in power for what? A couple million eternities? He NEEDS to be overthrown, what would uv' happened if we didn't revolt against the British? (I'm from the US btw) God is a power mad hypocrite, the only real good is what you classify as 'Evil', oh, and btw, your saying that the Satanist people are "evil" which is a form of insult, which is a SIN. Welcome to hell, christian boy.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:56 pm

Okay, I didn't say that they were evil. And why overthrow a good leader? The brittish were corrupt and mistreating us, you have nothing in that comparison. And you know what, why don't you just quit whining and stop saying that everything is God's fault. He gave us free will.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:06 pm

HAWKEYE44 wrote:Okay, I didn't say that they were evil. And why overthrow a good leader? The brittish were corrupt and mistreating us, you have nothing in that comparison. And you know what, why don't you just quit whining and stop saying that everything is God's fault. He gave us free will.

Excuse me? WHINING? Where the fuck did you get a conclusion like that? Also, God is a hypocrite to many cultures, peope, and almost everything HE created in the first place, its just one of those things. And if god created the world, then everything bad really is HIS fault, why don't YOU stop saying that everything is SATANs fault, because he gave us REAL free will. Gods free will is a load of horse shit, for example, If I wanna stick my dick in a guys ass, then fuck, I'm gonna stick my fucking dick in his fucking ass!
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Klimactic Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:14 pm

God did not create bad or evil...'bad' or 'evil' is the absence of God, and I believe that your on Lucifer's side right now, Nrocha, pretty much creating absence of God by saying all this stuff about him.

If you think God is bad, and needs to be overthrown, you're asking for Revelations right there.
Klimactic
Klimactic

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:20 pm

EM, high five. And nrocha, you are not making any sense.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:52 pm

You think that because you can't understand, and you can't understand because your head is up your ass.

Evilmidget wrote:God did not create bad or evil...'bad' or 'evil' is the absence of God, and I believe that your on Lucifer's side right now, Nrocha, pretty much creating absence of God by saying all this stuff about him.

If you think God is bad, and needs to be overthrown, you're asking for Revelations right there.

If the world was created by God, that means everything in the world was created by him aswell, and Satan doesn't have the power to create suck things, therefor, evil was created by god. I accept this, it was a smart move of balance and power, but a tyrant-like choice. I understand why you believe what I say is utter nonsence, but it is in fact the truth.

I don't choose sides, in fact, I don't believe in Satan or God, but if I did, I'd rather be with Satan, and god won't do shit to the world, just because its written in some book, doesn't mean its gonna come true. Remember June 6, 2006? Satan isn't evil, the way I see it, hes actually INTELLIGENT, because hes trying to balance out the world using the bad in people, which btw was also created by god. Satan also doesn't discriminate people for certain beliefs and life styles (ex. homosexuality, colored skin, disabilities, sex...) the phrase "We're all equal in gods eyes." is simply bullshit.

I don't know what "creating absence of god" means, but I don't care, hes a worthless dumbass. Satan is the only known entity with the slightest sign of intelligence.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Klimactic Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:57 pm

So you did choose sides.

(The wrong one).

I don't know what "creating absence of god" means
Are you serious?
You're making God drift away from you and the people around you, creating evil because God isn't there to sweep it out.
Klimactic
Klimactic

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Evilmidget wrote:So you did choose sides.

(The wrong one).

I guess you could look at it that way, yes. But it is not the wrong side, on this side it looks like all you retarded, murdering, god lovers are ignorant to the entire bible, and religion in general, in fact REALITY, in general. Which you are.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:08 pm

Wow, everyone has to go against religion, huh? You know what, what do you PERSONALLY have wrong with religion.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:10 pm

HAWKEYE44 wrote:You know what, what do you PERSONALLY have wrong with religion.

That sentence made no sense, I'd consider revising.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:16 pm

What has religion ever done to you, is that easier for you to understand?
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:50 pm

Im sorry guys, but you guys need to put up a better argue ment. everything you guys have said goes against all logic, and nrocha is making more sense right now. due to that i cant argue with him :\

you guys are sticking with the same response, but hes makign more. your guys' first mistake, was to to call satanists crazy and evil. All they do is worship Satan just like we christians do. Who says they even see satan as evil?

try putting yourselves in an atheists shoes first (only to see what other religions are like without a biest view)

btw Hawkeye, this is a reilgous debate. meant for people that have a problem with religion to argue with people like us
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:26 pm

HAWKEYE44 wrote:What has religion ever done to you, is that easier for you to understand?

It wasn't about understanding, it was about grammar, use it properly next time and you won't be asked to elaborate or revise.

Also, I lke religion, its nice to have something to look forward to, or put hope/faith into, its actually the religious fanatics that piss me off.

riku wrote:Im sorry guys, but you guys need to put up a better argue ment. everything you guys have said goes against all logic, and nrocha is making more sense right now. due to that i cant argue with him :\

you guys are sticking with the same response, but hes makign more. your guys' first mistake, was to to call satanists crazy and evil. All they do is worship Satan just like we christians do. Who says they even see satan as evil?

try putting yourselves in an atheists shoes first (only to see what other religions are like without a biest view)

btw Hawkeye, this is a reilgous debate. meant for people that have a problem with religion to argue with people like us.

I'm amazed, you looked at logic and not your pride, gut, or emotions. Kudos.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:45 am

Im a scientologist/Christian. I can help but try to make sense of religion....and fail >.>
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:27 pm

Sorry, just thought that I'd insert that to see just why they don't like it, you have to have reasoning and not just from things that didn't/don't effect you. And nrocha, you are beginning to seem like a real hypocrite.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Klimactic Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:12 pm

Hawk, you speak the truth...Riku, your being logical. Nrocha, Satanists may not view Satan as evil, but other religions sure as hell do.

Look, I don't believe any religion is as righter or wronger than any other. God is always interpreted in different forms, no genuine theist religion lacks a God or the God.
Klimactic
Klimactic

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:16 pm

I think truth is more important than logic in this debate, I want to see an atheist answer that question, what has religion done to them. They'll probably give me crap about what happened to other people, but I want to hear personal tales.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:45 pm

riku1gundam wrote:Im a scientologist/Christian. I can help but try to make sense of religion....and fail >.>

I don't know how to reply to that. I guess I don't need to... there really isn't anything to reply to... DAMN YOU 'QUOTE' BUTTON!

HAWKEYE44 wrote:Sorry, just thought that I'd insert that to see just why they don't like it, you have to have reasoning and not just from things that didn't/don't effect you.

You can't fucking ask me why other athiests don't like religion. I'm not them damnit! I can't fucking read minds! Basically your retarded because you posted something with no real point, and made absolutely no common sense at all. And I DO have reasoning, the CORRECT form of reasoning. Yours is unrefined and ignorant.

HAWKEYE44 wrote:And nrocha, you are beginning to seem like a real hypocrite.

Fuck, your so stupid, you barely even deserve to fucking LIVE! Everything you and Evilmidget posted refur back to both of you as being hypocrites, don't call me something I'm not because you are.

Evilmidget wrote:Hawk, you speak the truth... Riku, your being logical. Nrocha, Satanists may not view Satan as evil, but other religions sure as hell do.

You and Hawk have spat out nothing but bullshit, something is even telling me that you don't even know what REALITY or TRUTH really is. Riku was being logical, which is why you should've shut up and listened to him. Those religions are stupid, what your doing right there is fallowing a crows, right off a fucking bridge. Your basically saying that "Other religions veiw Satan as evil, so I will to!!!!111!!!!11", actually THINK about it, not half-ass thinking like you usually do either.

Evilmidget wrote:Look, I don't believe any religion is as righter or wronger than any other. God is always interpreted in different forms, no genuine theist religion lacks a God or the God.

Congrats, you just admitted that Satan is a god. Hooray for you! If your Christian, and you just said that all religions, other than Satanism, view Satanism as evil, then you just completely contradicted yourself. Make up your fucking mind.

HAWKEYE44 wrote:I think truth is more important than logic in this debate,

............are you serious? SERIOUSLY serious? Fuck. You really are a dumbass. Logic, IS truth.

HAWKEYE44 wrote:I want to see an atheist answer that question, what has religion done to them. They'll probably give me crap about what happened to other people, but I want to hear personal tales.

Alright. But what has atheism or satanism done to Christians (You) to make them (you) think that they are crazy and evil? Worship a different lord? Then I guess all other religions are evil to.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:03 pm

...Someone's sensitive.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:13 pm

HAWKEYE44 wrote:...Someone's sensitive.

I'm not sensitive. Your just giving me such a fucking headache its rediculous!
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum