Dark Productions V.2!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fuckin' Cussing Debate

+6
Vladimir Putin
Damian
Sirrin Nacht
LadyAkari
HAWKEYE44
RustyMagnum
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Fuckin' Cussing Debate - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fuckin' Cussing Debate

Post by LadyAkari Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:15 pm

You're the one being a troll... You're doing the exact same thing... You're sitting here, pretending to be someone, you're not...
I'm not stupid, you're just ignorant, you know nothing because you are 14. The older you get, the wiser you are. Keep that in mind. So seriously, act your age, not your shoe size. Also, I'm not arrogant, you are. I just happen to have information to spread around, and why the fuck would your "arrogant girlfriend" have anything to do with this?? I would never go out with someone like you. You're very immature, who thinks he knows the world and you're just reacting to it, because you simply don't have a life. I on the other hand do. I have a job, I go to college, I spend time with friends and family, and most importantly, I'm very active with my sports and dance classes. And then for my down time, I'm on the computer or reading novels. And not your lowly 4th grade novels, I mean books with an actual vocabulary, you can ponder on.
LadyAkari
LadyAkari

http://www.silenteternity.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Well this is a nice round up of pure stupid.

LadyAkari wrote:You're the one being a troll... You're doing the exact same thing... You're sitting here, pretending to be someone, you're not...

No, I'm using logic, and since when do you know me? You know my age so you apperently know me? No. Go play with your barbies.

LadyAkari wrote:I'm not stupid, you're just ignorant, you know nothing because you are 14.

Your calling me ignorant and your spouting bullshit like that? I've disproved every retarded thing you hav said and I'm ignorant? Grow up.

LadyAkari wrote:The older you get, the wiser you are. Keep that in mind.

Wisdom is based off experiences, not simply age. You've had more time to experience the world. Which creates wisdom. There really is no measurment for wisdom because there are a multitude of types. Wisdom is also an intelligence that is very hard to understand, you are also using it in the wrong context.

LadyAkari wrote:So seriously, act your age, not your shoe size.

You want me to act like the number fourteen? If you meant as in, act like all other fourteen year olds, thats impossible. Not everyone of the same age acts the same, personalities are completely different. You cannot base attitudes and minds of age, its impossible, and if you try to use age as an way to argue, that just makes you arrogant and ignorant.

LadyAkari wrote:Also, I'm not arrogant, you are. I just happen to have information to spread around,

Really, all your doing here is proving my point.

LadyAkari wrote:and why the fuck would your "arrogant girlfriend" have anything to do with this??

Its called a reference. Or is it a metaphore? I forget really.

LadyAkari wrote:I would never go out with someone like you.

*Gives sarcastic thumbs up with completely uncaring facial expression* Seriously, a smiley like that would be awesome.

LadyAkari wrote:You're very immature, who thinks he knows the world and you're just reacting to it, because you simply don't have a life.

You really don't get it do you? I don't care what you think my life is like based off your stupid little experiences with other people. Ping me whatever you want, but your not right, and I know that. I don't need to prove that to you or anyone on the forums.

LadyAkari wrote:I on the other hand do. I have a job, I go to college, I spend time with friends and family, and most importantly, I'm very active with my sports and dance classes. And then for my down time, I'm on the computer or reading novels. And not your lowly 4th grade novels, I mean books with an actual vocabulary, you can ponder on.

Once again. I don't care. Your life is your life, not mine, if we were simply talking and not argueing, I might. But I don't. Also, please stop assuming my life, I don't read at a 4th grade level, and once again, I don't need to prove myself to you.

You wanna here my assumption of you? No? To bad, you got a turn, and I want to try.

Your little miss perfect, in your own mind anyway, your used to having everyone around you gock at your age and how smart you think you are. So your basically a princess, everything goes perfectly for you and your always right. But your not. Your just another stupid stiff who believes shes the best at all things and everything. You seriosly need to get a clue.
nrocha20
nrocha20

http://www.nrocha20.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyAkari Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:55 pm

Obviously I am a princess... Thanks for noticing.
And I threw my barbies away YEARS ago... However, they were on my xmas list this year. I'm not perfect, believe me...
And oh my god!! Get spell check, your spelling and grammar are very atrociuos!! And all my wisdom has actually come from experience. You have no idea what happends behind closed doors, so I wouldn't even go there, if I were you. Also, acting ones age and not their show size is a saying, smart-ass...
Get over yourself, you're a moron, and I'm sure alot of people will back me up on this, because honestly... I don't think alot of people like you, ha, not that you would care.
LadyAkari
LadyAkari

Back to top Go down

Post by Yurlyn Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:02 pm

Hi people,

I see this debate... it's way off topic.
I don't understands what's it about so I had to ask.
Why not let all your puberty hormones or what not calm down and let's get B.O.T.

Cussing:
Not bad nor good. Swearing only adds emotion to a sentence rather then adding useful information.

Yurlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieterpallasch Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:25 pm

I'm agreeing with Yurlyn on this one. I'm not impressed by this.

It all depends on how you cuss really. It adds emotion, but sometimes it can be bad, if misused. Arguments are the worst times, such as the above posts.
Rieterpallasch
Rieterpallasch

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyAkari Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:36 pm

I'm sexy, I'm cute! I'm popular to boot!
I'm bitchin' great hair! The boys all love to stare!
I'm wanted, I'm hot, I'm everything you're not!
I'm pretty, I'm cool, I dominate this school!

Who am I? Just guess!
Guys wanna touch my chest!
I'm rockin'! I smile!
And many think I'm vile!
I'm flyin' I jump!
You can look but don't you bump! Whoo!
I'm major, I roar!
I swear I'm not a whore!

We cheer and we lead!
We act like we're on speed!
You hate us cuz we're beautiful well
We don't like you either!
We're cheerleaders!
We are cheerleaders!
LadyAkari
LadyAkari

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Haha, nice
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyAkari Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:05 pm

lulz, thanks!! ^^
I live, only to please. *does a reverence* (ballerine type bow, they're graceful)
LadyAkari
LadyAkari

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:22 am

LadyAkari wrote:Obviously I am a princess... Thanks for noticing.

Thats not a good thing. Unless your really that arrogant.

LadyAkari wrote:And I threw my barbies away YEARS ago... However, they were on my xmas list this year. I'm not perfect, believe me...

Again. Metaphor/Sarcastic comment thingy... what's name still escapes me.

LadyAkari wrote:And oh my god!! Get spell check, your spelling and grammar are very atrociuos!!

Seriously, your kind is completely idiotic. My posts are fine, though I do type fast, there is certain to be a few grammar and/or spelling errors in there. I deal with all the shit other people post (in the English sense), you can to. Unless its texting type posts, I really can't dea; with that.

LadyAkari wrote:And all my wisdom has actually come from experience.

Now if only you had the other intelligences. Well thats kind of mean, you probobly do, your just doing a horrible job at showing it.

LadyAkari wrote:You have no idea what happends behind closed doors, so I wouldn't even go there, if I were you. Also, acting ones age and not their show size is a saying, smart-ass...

Listen you pathetic waste to society. Your really pushin' my buttons, and not in a good way. Stop trying to assume my life, it really is retarded. But I do find it funny how all the arguements I'm in end up. First I crush all the bullshit people spit out about the correct topic. Then they get all pissy and hold a grudge, and start taking shit into more personal depths of insultation. Your basically retarded, thats all I'm saying. Also, your not me, and being a smartass is better than being a dumbass, dumbass.

LadyAkari wrote:Get over yourself, you're a moron, and I'm sure alot of people will back me up on this, because honestly... I don't think alot of people like you, ha, not that you would care

Do you even read what you type? Your just a snivelling little bitch who knows she can say all this crap because shes behind a moniter. I don't care what people THOUSANDS of miles away from me think. If they start talking bullshit, then I attack that bullshit. Calling me a moron because you failed in an arguent is perfectly stupid and simply makes you pathetic garbage. I also don't care if they back you up in thinking I'm a moron. You have no good evidence, and everything you have said has been utterly stupid and completely useless.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:15 am

LOL this is extremely pathetic.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyAkari Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:28 am

Yeah, ok whatever, nrocha sweetie... You don't have facts to back you up, so just drop it already. You're really very annoying...
And like I said. Behind closed doors.
Don't take another step forward, because I don't tell anyone my dark secrets.

Except for one. And that, I don't mind telling, because I can't get arrested for it now. But, obviously, you're not mature enough to handle a situation like that, therefor; you're unworthy. But, it did take alot of thinking and tactical planning. Not something for a middle schooler like you.
LadyAkari
LadyAkari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirrin Nacht Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:18 pm

Swearing should be reserved for situations that call for it. If you swear all the time, the people around you get used to it, and the shock value is lost. The point of swearing in general is to express extreme emotion. If you're always swearing, it becomes difficult to tell whether you're emotional or just swearing for the sake of swearing. Also, when you're meeting someone for the first time, because they're not familiar with you yet, you risk unintentionally offending them.

Last edited by Sirrin Nacht on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sirrin Nacht
Sirrin Nacht

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyMagnum Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:26 pm

It's a pity swearing in Finnish doesn't sound as great as in English.

Except for JUMALAUTA.
RustyMagnum
RustyMagnum

http://rustymagnum.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:03 pm

LadyAkari wrote:Yeah, ok whatever, nrocha sweetie... You don't have facts to back you up, so just drop it already. You're really very annoying...
And like I said. Behind closed doors.
Don't take another step forward, because I don't tell anyone my dark secrets.

Except for one. And that, I don't mind telling, because I can't get arrested for it now. But, obviously, you're not mature enough to handle a situation like that, therefor; you're unworthy. But, it did take alot of thinking and tactical planning. Not something for a middle schooler like you.

Well "sweetie", I allways add facts to my posts. That in itself is a fact. Its just that your to clueless to figure it out. Also, once more, I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck. About. Your. Life. Stop talking like your all big and bad, because your just pathetic. You brush me off as immature, because you were to stupid to figure out actual reality. Unlike you, I don't flaunt off stupid shit thats hapened to me. I also argue decisively, I don't skip away to personal subjucts because your to stupid to figure shit out. I'm done argueing with your little brainless self. You need to get a clue, and get one fast. But, I will add one more thing, because my stupid worthless pride won't let me shut up. You can't brush me off as immature, because out of the two of us, I'm the only one whos been showing any sign of common sense. Then again, if I really was all that smart, I'd let you stew in your pool of stupidity and poser....ness.... Whatever. Go whine somewhere else, I'm getting back on topic.

Sirrin Nacht wrote:Swearing should be reserved for situations that call for it. If you swear all the time, the people around you get used to it, and the shock value is lost. The point of swearing in general is to express extreme emotion. If you're always swearing, it becomes difficult to tell whether you're emotional or just swearing for the sake of swearing. Also, when you're meeting someone for the first time, because they're not familiar with you yet, you risk unintentionally offending them.

Sometimes I just can't help it though, its what comes out of my mouth. But really, that is a wrong conclusion. Cussing is the same as the other forms of the words that are considered "civilized". I don't agree with people who think cussing is bad, because they are simply words, not a bat being swung across your face.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyAkari Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:25 pm

Where are your resources? Which resourcful sites are you getting this information from?? Because I would love to marvel in them. Hun, information is my thing, I am always willing to learn new things.
And I must say, I agree with Sirrin Nacht. He/She hit the nail, right head on.
nrocha, ignorance is bliss. Please try to remember that, for future references...
LadyAkari
LadyAkari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirrin Nacht Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:33 pm

nrocha20 wrote:
Sirrin Nacht wrote:Swearing should be reserved for situations that call for it. If you swear all the time, the people around you get used to it, and the shock value is lost. The point of swearing in general is to express extreme emotion. If you're always swearing, it becomes difficult to tell whether you're emotional or just swearing for the sake of swearing. Also, when you're meeting someone for the first time, because they're not familiar with you yet, you risk unintentionally offending them.

Sometimes I just can't help it though, its what comes out of my mouth. But really, that is a wrong conclusion. Cussing is the same as the other forms of the words that are considered "civilized". I don't agree with people who think cussing is bad, because they are simply words, not a bat being swung across your face.

Nowhere in that post did I say it was bad, I simply said that it's not appropriate for every situation. Different versions of the same word do not apply to the same situations. You wouldn't use "their" and "there" to express the same point. And like I said, swearing is a way of expressing something with extra emotion. By using a swear word instead of its normal counterpart, you are implying that you feel strongly about it. That's why people who are angry or in pain tend to swear. If I was in pain, I certainly wouldn't say "poop" in place of "shit", would I? Similarly, if someone annoys me slightly, I'll tell them to "go away", not "go the hell away". I'm not that angry with them, so I'm not going to use a stronger word, and give them the impression that I am.
Sirrin Nacht
Sirrin Nacht

Back to top Go down

Post by Yurlyn Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Yurlyn wrote:Hi people,

Why not let all your puberty hormones or what not calm down and let's get B.O.T.

Cussing:
Not bad nor good. Swearing only adds emotion to a sentence rather then adding useful information.
Quoted for your pleasure >_>

Yurlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Yurlyn wrote:
Yurlyn wrote:Hi people,

Cussing:
Quoted for your pleasure >_>

You've just won the thread. Here, have a cookie.
Damian
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Location : the number you have dialed is currently out of service, please hang up and try again.

https://darkproductions.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yurlyn Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Oooh goodie!!

I has cookie!!

*noms on cookie*

Yurlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyMagnum Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:53 am

Vittu-saatana.

Finally to have a word on my own thread and on my own subject.
Swearing is a simple relief of aggression you may have against the subject you may be talking about, the person you may talk to or about or simply when you ram your moped to a concrete wall. Using swear words in cases like these is, in my opinion of course, fairly accepted and actually better than, for example, reliefing your aggression in physical ways.
Of course then in comes the over-use of swear words. In these cases, unlike Nrocha claimed, they won't be ''just words'' for a long time. People will start concidering you un-civilized and baddly augmented if you go around cussing all the time.

Then:
I am not fairly sure what has happened on my thread for the last two days, but i surely can see huge amounts of useless shit has appeared because of Nrocha and LadyAkari not being able to shut up, take the shit to PM or maybe create an own thread.
And if something pisses me of, then it's that when i create a thread and want to see MATURE, CIVILIZED discussion about the subject i am interested in, people find an useless subject and start arguing about it, leaving no other space on the thread for topic discussion by posting tens of posts, being angry towards each other.
So, you two fucksticks there, Nrocha and LadyAkari, IF YOU HAVE THE FUCKING NEED TO FUCKING ARGUE ABOUT SOMETHING FUCKING USELESS SHIT NOBODY ELSE IS NOT FUCKING INTERESTED IN, GO FUCKING CREATE A THREAD WHERE YOU CAN ARGUE TOWARDS EACH OTHER AND WE OUTSIDES CAN LAUGH AT YOUR PATHETIC ATTEMPTS TO INSULT EACH OTHER.

Yes, i am pissed off right now. I'm sick, and fucking tired, of you people ruining my threads.

JUMALAUTA.
RustyMagnum
RustyMagnum

http://rustymagnum.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:33 am

LadyAkari wrote:Where are your resources? Which resourcful sites are you getting this information from?? Because I would love to marvel in them. Hun, information is my thing, I am always willing to learn new things.
And I must say, I agree with Sirrin Nacht. He/She hit the nail, right head on.
nrocha, ignorance is bliss. Please try to remember that, for future references...

Your really hard to ignore, you know that? I blame my fucking pride. I don't need internet recources on life, now leave me alone. Next time I'm just gonna fucking report you.

Sirrin Nacht wrote:Nowhere in that post did I say it was bad, I simply said that it's not appropriate for every situation. Different versions of the same word do not apply to the same situations. You wouldn't use "their" and "there" to express the same point. And like I said, swearing is a way of expressing something with extra emotion. By using a swear word instead of its normal counterpart, you are implying that you feel strongly about it. That's why people who are angry or in pain tend to swear. If I was in pain, I certainly wouldn't say "poop" in place of "shit", would I? Similarly, if someone annoys me slightly, I'll tell them to "go away", not "go the hell away". I'm not that angry with them, so I'm not going to use a stronger word, and give them the impression that I am.

I guess so. I just don't like people calling them "bad words". Because they're not, I don't know where society got that message.

RustyMagnum wrote:Of course then in comes the over-use of swear words. In these cases, unlike Nrocha claimed, they won't be ''just words'' for a long time. People will start concidering you un-civilized and baddly augmented if you go around cussing all the time.

Does that mean "the" is a bad word to? Same with "a" and "to" lets not forget "and", I use "also" a lot, is it horrible to say aswell?

RustyMagnum wrote:And if something pisses me of, then it's that when i create a thread and want to see MATURE, CIVILIZED discussion about the subject i am interested in, people find an useless subject and start arguing about it, leaving no other space on the thread for topic discussion by posting tens of posts, being angry towards each other.
So, you two fucksticks there, Nrocha and LadyAkari, IF YOU HAVE THE FUCKING NEED TO FUCKING ARGUE ABOUT SOMETHING FUCKING USELESS SHIT NOBODY ELSE IS NOT FUCKING INTERESTED IN, GO FUCKING CREATE A THREAD WHERE YOU CAN ARGUE TOWARDS EACH OTHER AND WE OUTSIDES CAN LAUGH AT YOUR PATHETIC ATTEMPTS TO INSULT EACH OTHER.

Yes, i am pissed off right now. I'm sick, and fucking tired, of you people ruining my threads.

JUMALAUTA.

Yurlyn wrote:Quoted for your pleasure >_>

nrocha20 wrote:Whatever. Go whine somewhere else, I'm getting back on topic.

You guys are a tad late. I already ended it. And Rusty, please shut up. You spam up your own threads without anyones help. Same with a good number of other people. Its just that Akari and I were argueing over something, not just random spam. Like a COOKIE. No, I'm not mad, but if you freak out instead of asking me to shut up, in your own words, MATURELLY, you lose credability. Use logic, not emotion. Also, I don't know what a fuckstick it. [EGOOVERLOAD]But I'm going to assume its something awesome since I am in that catagory.[/EGOOVERLOAD]
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yurlyn Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:39 am

You didn't end it in time >_> I had to repost it to make you see it. But anyway, that side debate is over ^^

Yurlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyAkari Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:04 pm

I would lock this thread, seeing as the debate is over. Nrocha, I'm done with you.
LadyAkari
LadyAkari

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:48 pm

*Gives sarcastic thumbs up with uncaring facial expression*

Its not over until Rusty explains to me how, "if you use a word a lot it will turn into a bad word."
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:34 pm

nrocha20 wrote:*Gives sarcastic thumbs up with uncaring facial expression*

I'm seriously considering making that a smilie.
Damian
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Location : the number you have dialed is currently out of service, please hang up and try again.

https://darkproductions.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next