Dark Productions V.2!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Debate Whatever the Hell you want" thread

+4
Damian
nrocha20
HAWKEYE44
Shift
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The "Debate Whatever the Hell you want" thread Empty The "Debate Whatever the Hell you want" thread

Post by Shift Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:29 am

Id like to start it off with:

best types of fighting

honestly speaking, i think karate is too fancy, Taekwondo is nice if you apply it to street fighting, and street fighitng altogether is good.

I personally think if you can mater any martial art, no degree of street fighting can beat it.

I highly dout you can beat my old Taekwon doe master at fighting. he will really beat the crap out of you. hes in his early 40's now, but looks like hes 28 O_O
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

The "Debate Whatever the Hell you want" thread Empty Re: The "Debate Whatever the Hell you want" thread

Post by HAWKEYE44 Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:26 am

Hm, I like my combination of kung fu and wrestling. That's just the stuff I know, it's always nice to throw in a little Hawkeye style, haha.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The "Debate Whatever the Hell you want" thread Empty Re: The "Debate Whatever the Hell you want" thread

Post by Shift Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:43 am

id like to debate this so called "hawkeye" style.

explain in detail xD
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:41 am

Well, basically its how me and my brothers fight when we get mad at each other, anything goes, just beat the crap out of them, haha. There's not much detail.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:14 am

thats how me and my brother fights >_> but now its degraded into me sitting on him or something on the ground, and him squirming trying to get out. He used to be good. But then i got better.

of course, hes 2 years younger than me, but he once bit my chest while i was wailing on him (when we were like 9 and 11) and wouldnt let go. of course, neither of us bled (well, i did) but he got a CRAP load of bruises >:]
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:03 am

Beating the hell out of someone isn't a form of Martial Arts. Its just a fist fight, which is a form of Street Fighting. Krav Maga is the most useful Fighting style in dire situations. The Israeli Militay Forces are living proof. This one time an Israeli Soldier came to the Krav Maga Gym to demonstrate some special techniques... he accidentaly broke someones arm.
nrocha20
nrocha20

http://www.nrocha20.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:53 pm

The israeli military isn't that powerful, show me techniques from the more powerful armies. Like, the US, the UK, and Russia. Those are just three off the top of my head. The US military even uses old Apache Indian fighting and knife techniques, and as for the Russians, they are just hardcore. Look at the spesnatz. And when were saying how we beat the hell out of people and stuff like that, I though the "haha's" and texted smily faces gave away our sarcasm.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:56 pm

Ok. I'm gonna make an attempt to keep my cool this time. Look at your post, look at it REEEEEEEAl carefully, and then think. Think hard.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:00 pm

Wow, I misread your post a bit, and that explains my stupidity in the part where I talk about the beating the hell out of someone, but I stand by what I said about the Israeli military, in comparison of others they aren't that powerful.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:05 pm

Holy shit... you... you really don't have a brain, do you?

OK, listen. An Israeli soldier could woop the ass of an any human being on the planet, I never said a word about military streangth, I was talking about fucking fighting styles! Ok here, do some god damn research before you even CONSIDER posting a reply to this, because I'm not argueing with someone who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Okay, I'd like to see an Israeli soldier take down a Russian Spesnatz. The spesnatz are trained to completely endure pain. I think we need to send a request to deadliest warrior.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:34 pm

HAWKEYE44 wrote:Okay, I'd like to see an Israeli soldier take down a Russian Spesnatz. The spesnatz are trained to completely endure pain. I think we need to send a request to deadliest warrior.
Right, because enduring pain totally means you're able to fight after having all of your bones broken and/or your head ripped off.
Damian
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Location : the number you have dialed is currently out of service, please hang up and try again.

https://darkproductions.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:40 pm

@HAWKEYE: Let me say something simply and easily so that evn YOU can understand. An Israeli Massaud can rip the god damned head off one of the Spetsnaz. There, you see? Plain and simple. And last I checked, we weren't fucking talking about the damn military special forces! We were fucking talking about fighting styles! Keep on track damnit!
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:43 pm

I doubt they could take on the spesnayz, they wouldn't stand a chance. And if the israeli soldiers are so powerful why did the US have to save them so many times? Obviously, they aren't that powerful and need more allies. And they won't be able to keep up with the spesnatz, believe me they'd be done.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:47 pm

No, Israeli would kick the living shit out of the average Spetsnaz. Get over it. The reason that Israelis need saving is that their military is too small, not in any way too weak.
Damian
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Location : the number you have dialed is currently out of service, please hang up and try again.

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:49 pm

HAWKEYE44 wrote:I doubt they could take on the spesnayz, they wouldn't stand a chance.

You might wan't to look things up before you blert shit off your keyboard dumbfuck.

HAWKEYE44 wrote:And if the israeli soldiers are so powerful why did the US have to save them so many times?

Oh, I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that they are SURROUNDED BY FUCKING CRAZY SHITS WHO WANT EVERY DAMN ISRAELI DEAD AND JARUSALAM IN THEIR FUCKING CONTROL!!??

And WHEN the FUCK did we EVER need to save them!? I can't think of ONE fucking time!

HAWKEYE44 wrote:Obviously, they aren't that powerful and need more allies. And they won't be able to keep up with the spesnatz, believe me they'd be done.

My lord... you live in an asylum... I just know it... no one as retarded as yo should be allowed to live in this world...
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:51 pm

Wow, educate yourself on what a spesnatz goes through for training before you say that. They have to literally crawl through pools of blood while barbed wire is outstretched above them. This way they can deal with anything on the battle field. They are also tied to a chair and beaten, a lot. This way they become accustomed to pain. They also go through extensive martial arts training and military training.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:53 pm

And Israeli soldiers can rip your face off then break your spine before you knew what was happening.
Damian
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:54 pm

Prove it please. And I doubt it, you are just siding with nrocha and just shouting off stuff that sounds cool to you.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:58 pm

HAWKEYE44 wrote:Wow, educate yourself on what a spesnatz goes through for training before you say that. They have to literally crawl through pools of blood while barbed wire is outstretched above them. This way they can deal with anything on the battle field. They are also tied to a chair and beaten, a lot. This way they become accustomed to pain. They also go through extensive martial arts training and military training.

I do, I know more about the fucking Spetsnaz then you do about the fucking dingleberrys hanging from your asshole. The Israeli forces are still fucking tougher than the damned muscular brutes. For one, they have MORE FUCKING EXPERIENCE. An Isreali soldier goes through thousands of torments every mother fucking HOUR. You need to seriously shut the fuck up, and pick up a modern mother fucking book. Or Read a damn news report. Do you know how many fucking times Israeli soldiers saved our mens asses in the Terrorist conflict and the Iraqi war? They also train our fucking men in combat. And guess what? Their fucking MILITARY TECHNOLOGY IS ACTUALLY SUPIRIOR TO OURS AND THE FUCKING RUSSIANS!
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:59 pm

@Hawkeye:
No, I'm just saying that resistance to pain doesn't much help you if you're DEAD. Also, that 'prove it' is bullshit. Just how exactly am I to go about doing that, just call up one of my many friends in the Israeli military then fucking mail them to you in a box?
Damian
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:01 pm

Plus, you haven't proved one single statement you said. Really your just pulling all this shit out of your ass.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:08 pm

Then why don't they go conquer the world huh? Why don't they go invade these countries and conquer the world. And why are we labeled as the most powerful military in the world then? If they are so strong why aren't they? And i haven't proved anything, what the heck!? Wow, now I have to.
Neglect the music of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB47V3MWg24&feature=related
And here is more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eow6i_lnwKQ&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSJMui7wTGo&feature=related
And finally: http://www.spike.com/full-episode/green-beret-vs/32039
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Klimactic Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:15 pm

About the more high-tech thing: Your tech doesn't matter if the enemy's more skilled, an example being Vietnam...and moreover...the Russians have Tsar Bomba. Beat that kind of bomb.
Klimactic
Klimactic

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:41 pm

All those videos show is that the Spetsnaz can handle a few bricks and sticks. A bullet is completely different. Those are little training spars, here is what soldiers train for, to actuall USE:

nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next