Dark Productions V.2!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fuckin' Cussing Debate

+6
Vladimir Putin
Damian
Sirrin Nacht
LadyAkari
HAWKEYE44
RustyMagnum
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Fuckin' Cussing Debate - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fuckin' Cussing Debate

Post by nrocha20 Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:13 pm

It will be almost as awesome as the awesome smiley itself.
nrocha20
nrocha20

http://www.nrocha20.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yurlyn Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:59 am

Nrocha, for Harry's sake just stop asking. This debate is over.

Yurlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyMagnum Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:08 am

nrocha20 wrote:Its not over until Rusty explains to me how, "if you use a word a lot it will turn into a bad word."

It's far from over now.

Imagine, you go around the town, you talk to people, and you cuss all the time. Don't you think they will eventually start thinking you've been badly augmented since you don't do anything but cuss?

Oh, sorry, it was America.
RustyMagnum
RustyMagnum

http://rustymagnum.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyAkari Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:19 am

nrocha, if you didnt care, you woulnt post.
LadyAkari
LadyAkari

http://www.silenteternity.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:35 am

Aye. Lots more stpdity goin' on around here. I'd give examples, but then those people wold go in ignorant fits of rage and whine until the world asplodes.

RustyMagnum wrote:Imagine, you go around the town, you talk to people, and you cuss all the time. Don't you think they will eventually start thinking you've been badly augmented since you don't do anything but cuss?

Thats the same thing as saying if you go around saying what most consider "normal words" people will think you've been badly augmented. Also, whats that America reference supposed to mean? Are you going on another one of those racist stupidity rants again?
nrocha20
nrocha20

http://www.nrocha20.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yurlyn Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:45 am

nrocha20 wrote:Aye. Lots more stpdity goin' on around here. I'd give examples, but then those people wold go in ignorant fits of rage and whine until the world asplodes.
First of all, I am not ranting here. I'm merely responding and I know you didn't direct it at me personally but in general but I'm also part of the general people around here. Just to be clear on that before you go nuts ^^
Second, check your spelling before pointing spelling errors to others.

nrocha20 wrote:
RustyMagnum wrote:Imagine, you go around the town, you talk to people, and you cuss all the time. Don't you think they will eventually start thinking you've been badly augmented since you don't do anything but cuss?

Thats the same thing as saying if you go around saying what most consider "normal words" people will think you've been badly augmented. Also, whats that America reference supposed to mean? Are you going on another one of those racist stupidity rants again?
They aren't normal words since you use them as swear words. The context of the word determines whether the word is bad or not and not the word itself. If I would say "I'd like to fuck" doesn't mean I'm swearing since the meaning is different so I would have to say you're just cutting the corner here.
And about the America thing... Why would you even react to it? And why like that? I'm getting the feeling you are at the brink of having a fit of rage your self. I must say that a lot of Americans have that kind of attitude and it's not personally directed at you.
Don't bother reacting to everything a person says because it's unnecessary and stupid and make you look exactly look like the person you describe everytime when you say something like "an ignorant rage fitting idiot". Which is the kind of person you think is lower then you.

And like I said earlier, just stop Nrocha. This debate is over so why drag on it? Make new threads or just take a break for a while or something but let this thread die or something >_>

Yurlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:05 pm

*Damian attempts to lock thread*
*Damian rolls a natural 20*
*Damian's lock was successful!*
Damian
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Location : the number you have dialed is currently out of service, please hang up and try again.

https://darkproductions.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3