Dark Productions V.2!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepting aplications: Debate Moderator

3 posters

Go down

Accepting aplications: Debate Moderator Empty Accepting aplications: Debate Moderator

Post by Damian Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:18 pm

So.... We have a debate sub-forum. As most forum users know, "civilized debates" usualy degrade into "bullshit arguments" fairly quickly. And so, I have decided to determine a "Debate Moderator" to watch over the subforum, delete bullshit posts, report assholes to me or the Global Mods, and generaly out-mature the hell out of everyone else in the debate. Post if you would like to apply, give some reasons and past moderating history, if any.
Damian
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Location : the number you have dialed is currently out of service, please hang up and try again.

https://darkproductions.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Accepting aplications: Debate Moderator Empty Re: Accepting aplications: Debate Moderator

Post by Klimactic Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:07 pm

I get to the point. I usually in these threads, say the reasons if political, and say that in the end, no-one will actually change their religion in the end in the religious debates (btw, that is totally true). In my past history, I have moved the intro threads in general to introductions, and been a grammar Nazi to some threads. I never smiley overdose, I never have complex personality; always readable, whether I'm mad or not. I will easily out mature most people, I mean, have you seen the castle fanatics on DQ? Oh, God, I remember being one of those. Ugh, so immature. Comparing that to now, you'd know. I have not once applied for moderation except for on SE and this. I'm going to conclude, with a simple, 'please'.
Klimactic
Klimactic

Back to top Go down

Accepting aplications: Debate Moderator Empty Re: Accepting aplications: Debate Moderator

Post by Damian Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:29 pm

But your already a global mod.... Ah, wahtever, application accepted.
Damian
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Location : the number you have dialed is currently out of service, please hang up and try again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Klimactic Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:43 pm

I checked to see if I was a mod for the section, but I figured out that I can't close, lock, sticky, or edit threads when I checked.
Klimactic
Klimactic

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:48 pm

I'm waiting to see if anyone else wants it before I make my decision.
Damian
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:14 am

Well, I'm a global mod, so it doesn't matter, right?
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:25 pm

You know what? fuck it, Evilmidget is the Debate moderator.
~Locked~
Damian
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down