Dark Productions V.2!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Apocalypse!

+4
Damian
Sirrin Nacht
Shift
HAWKEYE44
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zombie Apocalypse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse!

Post by nrocha20 Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Lightweight weapons with plenty of ammo and a small recoil rate would do fine. Also blunt objects like metal bats.
nrocha20
nrocha20

http://www.nrocha20.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by darkmage94 Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:54 pm

true but screw ur gand parent house go to my friends house he lived near a light house so basically 120 ft high solid concrete surounded on 2 side w/ a cliff w/ water below, seperate generator emergency supplies for 3 months, radia, tv , running water u name it plus its got a great view, and a dock at bottom of cliff in a bay with a stair well running up to top, oh ya plus its sorta on an island with a bridge on 1 side Surprised
darkmage94
darkmage94

Back to top Go down

Post by Zola Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:42 am

I would have a sniper with telescope aim xexe and my worries are off Smile
Zola
Zola
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Klimactic Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Damian wrote:Well, I, being the humonganarious nerd I am, have done quite extensive research on this subject, so I can honestly say, that given the nature of real-life zombies, this ever actually occurring is damn near impossible. You see, 'zombies' are not real, thought there is such thing as a 'zombi'. A zombi is defined as 'anyone who has been put under a drug induced sleep, then given a special mixture of various poisons to create a death-like state, and while in this state buried or otherwise deprived of oxygen. The oxygen deprivation causes brain damage, making the now mentally damaged/unstable/retarded victim susceptible to commands and/or hypnosis'. So, using that definition, each and every zombi would have to be created individually, therefore if they were used to attack people, they would be killed faster than the Voudon (voodoo priest, or in this case the one making the zombis) could create them. So no, it wouldn't happen.

Zombies are created by chemicals or fungus or drugs overtaking the brain. In such a state you can command them to do things crazy, and they'll do it. The Marine Corps have even done extensive drugging tests, proving the existence of zombies, and they plan on using enemy POWs to use it on. The drug blocks pain, and makes them 'invincible' to anything but death. Even disease may repeat the same exact results if modified manually and infused with people. It's not a comforting thought; but it's true.
Klimactic
Klimactic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2