Dark Productions V.2!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DarkProductions V.2 suggestions thread

+2
HAWKEYE44
Damian
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The DarkProductions V.2 suggestions thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The DarkProductions V.2 suggestions thread

Post by Shift Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:24 pm

gah, midget. Stop telling people wrong things. Whats up with you and alphaing EVERYTHING!?!?

you can make really good blood on flash and gimp, but dont use so much alpha eveywhere!
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

The DarkProductions V.2 suggestions thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The DarkProductions V.2 suggestions thread

Post by HAWKEYE44 Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:08 am

Any other suggestions?
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:29 pm

If you don't want to combine forums, then you can just change the "Movies" forum to "Media". As in, all sorts of media, not just movies.
nrocha20
nrocha20

http://www.nrocha20.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:43 am

better idea than just moving a forum. In fact. we should have an entire section cut off for animations. My suggestion would be to follow in SE's footsteps.
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:07 pm

Yeah, but SE doesn't have many footsteps to follow in, and quite frankly I don't find SE that impressive, there's just something about the site that I don't like.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Klimactic Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:22 pm

riku1gundam wrote:gah, midget. Stop telling people wrong things. Whats up with you and alphaing EVERYTHING!?!?

you can make really good blood on flash and gimp, but dont use so much alpha eveywhere!

Yeah...no. (Link)

You do realize that that is GolyBlood's technique, too, right?
Klimactic
Klimactic

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:00 pm

no my problem is that you alpha, EVERYTHING. its really annoying, just if it looks like Goly's its acceptable. But your previous oens were.....eh.......

but still, my point stands that alpha isnt good for everything, and that you can use Flash
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:16 pm

<_<....
>_>....
What does it mean to "Alpha" something?
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:55 pm

ist a tech aht almost every animating program has, also, most drawing programs have it,

it basically makes it transparent to a certain level depending on the Aplpha percentage level
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:16 am

Ah sorry. I am an unexpierienced animator... in fact, I am not an animator at all.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:23 am

i can tell
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Klimactic Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:00 pm

It would take for-freaking-ever to equal the blood that GIMP does in Flash, however. Most of the blood I see in Flash are very cartoonish strings of red. No offense, Adobe.

The only thing I alpha is liquid, dude. Otherwise it's useless.
Klimactic
Klimactic

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:47 pm

Evilmidget wrote:It would take for-freaking-ever to equal the blood that GIMP does in Flash, however. Most of the blood I see in Flash are very cartoonish strings of red. No offense, Adobe.

Well hell, an animation looking cartoonish? Who'd a thunk it?
Damian
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Location : the number you have dialed is currently out of service, please hang up and try again.

https://darkproductions.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:02 pm

Evilmidget wrote:It would take for-freaking-ever to equal the blood that GIMP does in Flash, however. Most of the blood I see in Flash are very cartoonish strings of red. No offense, Adobe.

plese show me an example of this "awsome" blood you can make in Gimp. I havn't seen any blood that Goly made, that i couldnt have made in Flash.

Evilmidget wrote:Most of the blood I see in Flash are very cartoonish strings of red. No offense, Adobe.

*ahem* that kind of blood in flash is only used when lazy people arn't making FBF animations. Not when it coms to cinematic animations. dont get the two mixed up.

and what would you do if you had to redaw the blood every fucking frame? youve just drawn one frame. do it every frame. us animators like to actually spend time on shit. we go back every frame and draw in ONE liquid particle everytime.

Evilmidget wrote:The only thing I alpha is liquid, dude. Otherwise it's useless.

you are truly a noob if you think that alpha is only good for liquids. you truly are. in fact, its horrible for liquids but w/e. If its used right, i guess its okay, but not when its overused.

And ive seen you use alpha for explosions, etc.

please dont come to me about animations and drawings and think you know more than i do

now if you dont mind, my teriyaki is calling back from the realm of reality
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Klimactic Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:12 pm

FYI, I've never used alpha for explosions.

I also said that it'd take forever, not that it couldn't be done.

I never said that the blood was absolutely amazing in GIMP, I said that it didn't take forever.

please dont come to me about animations and drawings and think you know more than i do
Please...I dare you to find a quote with me saying that once.
Klimactic
Klimactic

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:18 pm

*sigh* this is why i dont like talking to immature people. You implied that you knew more than me (Maybe not to you, but to me you did) and then you try to bend my words around. i was beign sarcastic when i said Amazing, which was why it was in quotes

blood in Flash only takes forever if you're inexperienced in it

however, i guess i did make a mistake when i said you used for explosions
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Klimactic Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:36 pm

Lemme get this straight, I'm immature because I like GIMP better than Flash?
Yeah with the explosions I used textures.
Klimactic
Klimactic

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:07 pm

Evilmidget wrote:Lemme get this straight, I'm immature because I like GIMP better than Flash?

no, what you just said showed your immaturity.

you didnt understand the point of either of my posts

what makes it immature is that you tried to make me sound all wrong, and you tried to bend my words around into soemthing they're not
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:22 am

You both should SHUT UP, and open a thread in the debate forum NOW. That way you can argue all you want without getting in the way of this threads actual purpose.
nrocha20
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:57 am

nrocha20 wrote:You both should SHUT UP, and open a thread in the debate forum NOW. That way you can argue all you want without getting in the way of this threads actual purpose.

Thank you, I agree with nrocha, please just make some animator thread or whatever.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:43 am

i dont think midget can aniamte for crap (no offense intended) so theres no point, anywho.

Id like to be able to revise hte design of the site, but as im not an admin or anything, im nto able to. I just hope that Damian has some good organization going on in hte V3. Such as Organized forum sections, merging some forums, creating a portal like area where flashes, or whatever are posted, galleries, writings, talks, or even tutorials can be put
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:50 am

Well, PM him your design, if you can do that, and see what he thinks.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:24 am

hmm...Do you mean in a jsut a text or an actual design?
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:08 am

Design, or text, whatever fits your fancy.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum