Dark Productions V.2!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many curse words can you put in a single sentence?

3 posters

Go down

How many curse words can you put in a single sentence? Empty How many curse words can you put in a single sentence?

Post by Damian Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:08 pm

I'll go first:
Fuck you, you motherfucking piece of shit, dickfucking asshole, mother fucking fucktard bitch.
Damian
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Location : the number you have dialed is currently out of service, please hang up and try again.

https://darkproductions.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

How many curse words can you put in a single sentence? Empty Re: How many curse words can you put in a single sentence?

Post by HAWKEYE44 Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:54 am

I don't like to curse, so I'll just stay out of this thread.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How many curse words can you put in a single sentence? Empty Re: How many curse words can you put in a single sentence?

Post by nrocha20 Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:09 pm

Damian wrote:I'll go first:
Fuck you, you motherfucking piece of shit, dickfucking asshole, mother fucking fucktard bitch.

Screw you, Damian, you cunt bitch fuck, with your gay ass comic and stupid shit forum, and your retarded temper with the fucking whore you call "Art", your probobly going to go to fuckin' cemetaries and fuck motherfuckin' dead bodies just to fill the damn void of never having any fucking pussy.

Wait. Were supposed to curse at eachother right?
nrocha20
nrocha20

http://www.nrocha20.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:38 pm

I am not sure.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:40 pm

nrocha20 wrote:
Damian wrote:I'll go first:

Screw you, Damian, you cunt bitch fuck, with your gay ass comic and stupid shit forum, and your retarded temper with the fucking whore you call "Art", your probobly going to go to fuckin' cemetaries and fuck motherfuckin' dead bodies just to fill the damn void of never having any fucking pussy.

Wait. Were supposed to curse at eachother right?

No, but that was a looong ass sentence.
Damian
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Location : the number you have dialed is currently out of service, please hang up and try again.

https://darkproductions.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum