Are Aliens Real?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Are Aliens Real?

31% 31% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
31% 31% 
[ 4 ]
14% 14% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 13

Are Aliens Real?

Post by Klimactic on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:27 pm

alien
O Rly?


According to the famous Steven Hawking, the probability of them existing is nearly uncountable, numbering up the stars will be nearly impossible, therefore, they DO exist.
avatar
Klimactic
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 447
Points : 506
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 21
Location : New Persia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by Damian on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm

Arguements against their existance: Neither end has made contact, therefore they don't.
Me:Oh, so does that mean if someone doesn't answer their phone they don't exist?

Arguments for thier existance: Number of stars=infinite, therefore, even if only one in every three has a star system, anything times infinity is infinite. Therefore, number of star systems=infinite. If one in every 7 billion planets is a life giving seed world type, 1/7,000,000,000 times infinity= infinite, which means that there is an infinite amount of planets that are conductive to life. So, with this information, we can determine that the chances against at least one of these planets producing life is somewhere in the range of [infinity] to one.
So, cease all bitching about "contact" and "absolute proof" and "omg teh biblez nevor sayd dat God madez othr plnts!!!111!!! so uz wrongzorz!!11!!!111!!1!" and admit that you are wrong. There, discusion over.

_________________
Il est venu à mon attention que les programmes de traducteur ne fonctionnent pas toujours correctement. Pour fixer ceci, j'utilise plusieurs traducteurs, puis traduis les traductions pour l'exactitude.


Naval Sevice Ribbons:

Granted for my service in the campaign on the region 'Free Thought'.
avatar
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Posts : 877
Points : 1000000609
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 1281
Location : the number you have dialed is currently out of service, please hang up and try again.

View user profile http://darkproductions.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by Klimactic on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:41 pm

Lol. I laughed. I argued for them, not against, and your saying that they do exist through probability. That's exactly what I said. It's my opinion, if you weren't for it.
Aliens have mega proof for them...
avatar
Klimactic
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 447
Points : 506
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 21
Location : New Persia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by Damian on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:45 pm

I never said you argued against it, I merely stated that denying their existance is fucking retarded, and went farther in depth with my explanation of probability (goddamn keyboard, not having a exponents key, dammit).

_________________
Il est venu à mon attention que les programmes de traducteur ne fonctionnent pas toujours correctement. Pour fixer ceci, j'utilise plusieurs traducteurs, puis traduis les traductions pour l'exactitude.


Naval Sevice Ribbons:

Granted for my service in the campaign on the region 'Free Thought'.
avatar
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Posts : 877
Points : 1000000609
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 1281
Location : the number you have dialed is currently out of service, please hang up and try again.

View user profile http://darkproductions.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by HAWKEYE44 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:40 am

I don't know about aliens, there isn't enough evidence, and area 51 isn't enough because its a huge conspiracy.

_________________
"When drawn and talk of peace. I hate the word as I hate Hell, all Montagues, and thee. Have at thee coward!" Tybalt, Romeo and Juliet act 1 scene 1
avatar
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1198
Points : 1283
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 24
Location : Lenhartsville, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by Damian on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:29 pm

Alright, at the risk of repeating myself, FUCK THAT "NOT ENOUGH PROOF" BULLSHIT. It is not a viable argument, especialy since the odds against them not existing are so crushing that not even Rocky could come out and say, "They don't exist."

_________________
Il est venu à mon attention que les programmes de traducteur ne fonctionnent pas toujours correctement. Pour fixer ceci, j'utilise plusieurs traducteurs, puis traduis les traductions pour l'exactitude.


Naval Sevice Ribbons:

Granted for my service in the campaign on the region 'Free Thought'.
avatar
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Posts : 877
Points : 1000000609
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 1281
Location : the number you have dialed is currently out of service, please hang up and try again.

View user profile http://darkproductions.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by Klimactic on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:57 pm

Damian wrote:Alright, at the risk of repeating myself, FUCK THAT "NOT ENOUGH PROOF" BULLSHIT. It is not a viable argument, especialy since the odds against them not existing are so crushing that not even Rocky could come out and say, "They don't exist."
Damian, he was (hopefully) saying that there is not good evidence for either end. It's his opinion.
avatar
Klimactic
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 447
Points : 506
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 21
Location : New Persia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by HAWKEYE44 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:37 pm

Yeah midget, that's what I meant.

_________________
"When drawn and talk of peace. I hate the word as I hate Hell, all Montagues, and thee. Have at thee coward!" Tybalt, Romeo and Juliet act 1 scene 1
avatar
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1198
Points : 1283
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 24
Location : Lenhartsville, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by Zola on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:14 pm

Alliens aren't real,I've seen that the myth about alliens was created to frighten enemyes in World War 2! The flying sourcer was built by the nazies,it works on 3 engines!
If you don't belive me,you must watch Digital Angel video!
Cool Cool Cool
avatar
Zola
Fanatic
Fanatic

Posts : 319
Points : 323
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 25
Location : Serbia-Belgrade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by HAWKEYE44 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:23 pm

You are referring to Die Glocke and the Flytrap. Believe me it is not something to scare enemies. There was some MESSED UP CRAP IN WWII.

_________________
"When drawn and talk of peace. I hate the word as I hate Hell, all Montagues, and thee. Have at thee coward!" Tybalt, Romeo and Juliet act 1 scene 1
avatar
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1198
Points : 1283
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 24
Location : Lenhartsville, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by Zola on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:07 pm

HAWKEYE44 wrote:You are referring to Die Glocke and the Flytrap. Believe me it is not something to scare enemies. There was some MESSED UP CRAP IN WWII.
Yep,but watch Digital angel,that explains about Masons and little about nazies...
Mad
avatar
Zola
Fanatic
Fanatic

Posts : 319
Points : 323
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 25
Location : Serbia-Belgrade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by HAWKEYE44 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:24 pm


_________________
"When drawn and talk of peace. I hate the word as I hate Hell, all Montagues, and thee. Have at thee coward!" Tybalt, Romeo and Juliet act 1 scene 1
avatar
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1198
Points : 1283
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 24
Location : Lenhartsville, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by Zola on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:32 pm

I saw it but you must watch this,i know it will be boring because its on my language.but look at the picture,you've also have other parts of it!!!
avatar
Zola
Fanatic
Fanatic

Posts : 319
Points : 323
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 25
Location : Serbia-Belgrade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by HAWKEYE44 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:09 pm

Alright, I'll look at it sometime.

_________________
"When drawn and talk of peace. I hate the word as I hate Hell, all Montagues, and thee. Have at thee coward!" Tybalt, Romeo and Juliet act 1 scene 1
avatar
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1198
Points : 1283
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 24
Location : Lenhartsville, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by Klimactic on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:03 pm

Ever heard of something called (something like this) The Greek UFO Battle of 14-Something-Something? Yeah, UFOs came WAY before WWII. The first American believers came in 1826.

Get your facts right, Zola.
avatar
Klimactic
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 447
Points : 506
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 21
Location : New Persia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by HAWKEYE44 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Greek UFO's?

_________________
"When drawn and talk of peace. I hate the word as I hate Hell, all Montagues, and thee. Have at thee coward!" Tybalt, Romeo and Juliet act 1 scene 1
avatar
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1198
Points : 1283
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 24
Location : Lenhartsville, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by Klimactic on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:11 pm

HAWKEYE44 wrote:Greek UFO's?
Uh-huh. Ancient Greek UFOs, to be precise.
avatar
Klimactic
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 447
Points : 506
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 21
Location : New Persia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by HAWKEYE44 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:50 pm

Hmm, do you have a good link, this is very interesting.

_________________
"When drawn and talk of peace. I hate the word as I hate Hell, all Montagues, and thee. Have at thee coward!" Tybalt, Romeo and Juliet act 1 scene 1
avatar
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1198
Points : 1283
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 24
Location : Lenhartsville, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by Zola on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:56 am

Evilmidget wrote:Ever heard of something called (something like this) The Greek UFO Battle of 14-Something-Something? Yeah, UFOs came WAY before WWII. The first American believers came in 1826.

Get your facts right, Zola.

It says that the first UFO's are built in WW2!
here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb55yegNk0c
but it's on my language...just see the pictures...
avatar
Zola
Fanatic
Fanatic

Posts : 319
Points : 323
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 25
Location : Serbia-Belgrade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by Damian on Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:51 pm

Actually you are both wrong. The first known UFO sighting happened waaaaaaaaay the fuck before either of your events. There are cave drawings that recorded UFO sightings. So, Zola and Midget, stop arguing.

_________________
Il est venu à mon attention que les programmes de traducteur ne fonctionnent pas toujours correctement. Pour fixer ceci, j'utilise plusieurs traducteurs, puis traduis les traductions pour l'exactitude.


Naval Sevice Ribbons:

Granted for my service in the campaign on the region 'Free Thought'.
avatar
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Posts : 877
Points : 1000000609
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 1281
Location : the number you have dialed is currently out of service, please hang up and try again.

View user profile http://darkproductions.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by HAWKEYE44 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:26 pm

Or cavemen were just drawing. Why don't people ever just take it the simple way?

_________________
"When drawn and talk of peace. I hate the word as I hate Hell, all Montagues, and thee. Have at thee coward!" Tybalt, Romeo and Juliet act 1 scene 1
avatar
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1198
Points : 1283
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 24
Location : Lenhartsville, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by Klimactic on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:49 pm

Just found a case (RECORDED, FUCK YEAH) in about 1320.
avatar
Klimactic
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 447
Points : 506
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 21
Location : New Persia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by Zola on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:36 am

Evilmidget wrote:Just found a case (RECORDED, FUCK YEAH) in about 1320.

can you give me a link for that... Suspect
avatar
Zola
Fanatic
Fanatic

Posts : 319
Points : 323
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 25
Location : Serbia-Belgrade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by Damian on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:38 am

HAWKEYE44 wrote:Or cavemen were just drawing. Why don't people ever just take it the simple way?
Because it happoened repeatedly. At compleatly different times. All over the fucking world. Oh, and did I mention that all of the UFO drawings were of the same fucking thig?

So yeah.

_________________
Il est venu à mon attention que les programmes de traducteur ne fonctionnent pas toujours correctement. Pour fixer ceci, j'utilise plusieurs traducteurs, puis traduis les traductions pour l'exactitude.


Naval Sevice Ribbons:

Granted for my service in the campaign on the region 'Free Thought'.
avatar
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Posts : 877
Points : 1000000609
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 1281
Location : the number you have dialed is currently out of service, please hang up and try again.

View user profile http://darkproductions.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by Zola on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:54 am

let's not fight,we have difrenth opinions for the aliens! pale
just put the evidence that you claim (link) and we will see Very Happy
avatar
Zola
Fanatic
Fanatic

Posts : 319
Points : 323
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 25
Location : Serbia-Belgrade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Aliens Real?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum