Dark Productions V.2!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My favorite german phrase. by the way. im going by how it sounds. its going to be spelled wayyyyyy wrong.

2 posters

Go down

My favorite german phrase.  by the way.  im going by how it sounds.  its going to be spelled wayyyyyy wrong. Empty My favorite german phrase. by the way. im going by how it sounds. its going to be spelled wayyyyyy wrong.

Post by Fireriser90 Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:23 pm

Ich bin schnappy. Das klein iclockodeal!!! Luke. please help me with spelling my good friend. for i have failed terribly.

Fireriser90

Back to top Go down

My favorite german phrase.  by the way.  im going by how it sounds.  its going to be spelled wayyyyyy wrong. Empty Re: My favorite german phrase. by the way. im going by how it sounds. its going to be spelled wayyyyyy wrong.

Post by HAWKEYE44 Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:35 pm

Ich bin Schnappi, das kleine Krokodil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQME5qOUDII
Thought I'd leave that.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My favorite german phrase.  by the way.  im going by how it sounds.  its going to be spelled wayyyyyy wrong. Empty Re: My favorite german phrase. by the way. im going by how it sounds. its going to be spelled wayyyyyy wrong.

Post by Fireriser90 Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:38 pm

that link is so... idk. but the little child sounds great haha

Fireriser90

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:47 pm

For real
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireriser90 Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:51 pm

howd you find that anyway?

Fireriser90

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:55 pm

Holden, haha
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum