Dark Productions V.2!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prop. 8 and the like

+3
Damian
LadyAkari
nrocha20
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Prop. 8 and the like - Page 3 Empty Re: Prop. 8 and the like

Post by LadyAkari Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:33 pm

Ok, but still, I wouldn't be saying swear words, just to make myself sound "cool" when I have other qualities that make me a better friend and chill to be around with...
And apparently, you have... alot of years on me.
LadyAkari
LadyAkari

http://www.silenteternity.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:35 pm

He's explained why he cusses so much before: He lives in an environment with a lot of cussing.

Also, I'm only 14.
Damian
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Location : the number you have dialed is currently out of service, please hang up and try again.

https://darkproductions.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:43 pm

LadyAkari wrote:Ok, but still, I wouldn't be saying swear words, just to make myself sound "cool" when I have other qualities that make me a better friend and chill to be around with...
And apparently, you have... alot of years on me.

I love you for saying that. I don't cuss and completely agree with this.
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyAkari Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:48 pm

Would it be parents? Like sorry for intruding, but that's kind of not a very good situation, and I would talk to a friend or something... I'm not trying to be sympathetic or anything, I'm not that type of person... But like yeah... I dont tell people how to raise their kids, even if I seemed to have come off that way, to me, cussing is mean...
LadyAkari
LadyAkari

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:46 pm

Aye. Time to organize the counter-post again... *sigh* This gets tiring you know.

LadyAkari wrote:You see, you're just lashing out, because I said something that you did not agree with...

You can say that, or you can go with reality and say I'm pissed because your spouting bullshit about the way I should talk.

LadyAkari wrote:And sweetheart, I already have 5 years on you.

Well, "sweetheart", age is a number representing your stage of physical growth. I told you to grow up, because you think like that of an ignorant child. So, again, grow the fuck up.

LadyAkari wrote:I said that they are rude and deragotory. Do you know what that word means?

Thats an ignorant point of view. Cuss words aren't rude and deragotory, they have been seperated by retarded people into a catagory of insultation and self-imaging. They are simply words used in contrast to words with the same meaning. If they distract you, gouge out your eyes. Oh, and you said two words by the way.

LadyAkari wrote:Oh by the way, Cuss and swear basically mean the same exact thing. It depends on where you grew up, learning which way to say it

No shit Sherlock. If you don't know what the quotations meant, don't address the subject

LadyAkari wrote:... But, thinking that you're totally cool and all that jazz, just because you cuss or swear or whatever, it's not cool... so yeah...

Little girl, let me tell you something about myself. I don't give the slightest of a damn about looking cool, in fact, theres a little quote I repeat to myself daily. "I hate everyone, I hate everything, and I hate everything that has to do with everyone.". I would advise you not to address this quote at all, and not question my liking of it.

LadyAkari wrote:Like, I'm sure you don't swear around your parents, because you may be afraid of the outcome or whatever,

Where do you think I LEARNED the words?

LadyAkari wrote:but take it from a more wise person, who has alot of experience with this stuff, and we'll have a great day.

I don't think you even know what wisdom is.

LadyAkari wrote:Ok, but still, I wouldn't be saying swear words, just to make myself sound "cool" when I have other qualities that make me a better friend and chill to be around with...

Let me address this more clearly. I don't care about popularity, I don't have any close friends, why? Because I simply don't care. I have some casual friends that I hang with every now and again, ride with, go to parties with. But I try and keep from making close friends. I don't have to explain why to you.

LadyAkari wrote:And apparently, you have... alot of years on me.

Again, even if that were true, it doesn't matter.

HAWKEYE44 wrote:I love you for saying that. I don't cuss and completely agree with this.

1. Your a kiss ass
2. No one cares

LadyAkari wrote:Would it be parents? Like sorry for intruding, but that's kind of not a very good situation, and I would talk to a friend or something

How is it now? How does cussing make you a bad person? Its basically the same situation as where people claim other people are bad people for being homosexuals... wow... thats a lot of people....

LadyAkari wrote:I'm not trying to be sympathetic or anything, I'm not that type of person... But like yeah... I dont tell people how to raise their kids, even if I seemed to have come off that way, to me, cussing is mean...

Sympathetic for what? My parents cuss? Let me tell you ANOTHER thing about myself... or my family anyway. I love my parents to death. True they're both divorced, and have their numerous amounts of problems, but their my parents, they take care of me, I have all the essentials and even great luxeries like entertainment and love. But they're mean because they cuss? Fuck off and, once more, grow up.
nrocha20
nrocha20

http://www.nrocha20.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyAkari Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:35 am

One, I think you're a little bit immature for getting angry, but this post does get better, so sit tight Wink
Two, Age isn't based on physical growth but ok... I'm as grown up as I want to be at the moment so, I guess that's a small problem between us...
Three, I'm sorry if that's the way you feel.
Four, ok.
Five, I am actually 5'5", quite tall for a girl. And that is a depressing view on life... I guess I'll share some of my personal information with you...
I am clinically depressed. I've tried to kill myself on several occasions, none of them succeeded, obviously... I've been in a very abusive relationship for almost three years, Then I had a very sexist boyfriend. I am hypoglycemic and anemic, and I have seizures daily for no aparent reason. I was almost hospitalized the other day, because my heart actually stopped for a few seconds, then started back up. I take everything lightly, because that's my way of life, and I don't want it to suck.
Six, school most likely.
Seven, I do, trust me, I say something wise and advice filling from time to time...
Eight, I never said it was about popularity but whateverr dude.
Nine, There is a time and place for everything.
Ten, I was never around my parents when they argued, as a child, and when they do argue, truthfully, I get scared... and I don't know the answer... I am sure you do love your parents, I never said you don't, so don't ever think that I would say you don't... I never told anyone how to raise their child... But, I do want a kid of my own very soon, like I want to get pregnant nowish... because that is what I want... I never said a person is mean because they cuss, I said cussing sounds mean, but I guess it could be misinterpretted to saying a person is mean because they cuss.

I'm not a bad person, and I don't think you are either... everyone is misunderstood, and I want to understand them better...
LadyAkari
LadyAkari

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:02 am

Honestly, I don't see the problem in cussing, as long as it isnt used in an immature 6 year old way.

Another form of cussing i cant stand is when Black people say Nigga in every other sentence. Yes. i said it. Do i give a shit? no.

My dad cusses, but its usually in a joking manner and isnt ment to be insulting to me and is used casually.
Shift
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:09 am

HAWKEYE44 wrote:I love you for saying that. I don't cuss and completely agree with this.

nrocha20 wrote:1. Your a kiss ass
2. No one cares

I am a kiss up? There is no point in me kissing up to her, I was merely agreeing. And if you don't care then why did you have to respond like that?
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyMagnum Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:20 am

Isn't it slowly obvious Nrocha's only purpose here is to continuously search for fights?
RustyMagnum
RustyMagnum

http://rustymagnum.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:57 pm

LadyAkari wrote:One, I think you're a little bit immature for getting angry, but this post does get better, so sit tight Wink

You call me immature, but you have only shown signs of ignorance throughout this arguement. I have every right to get angry, your telling me the way I should talk, thats a "pet peave" for me, you could say. Its almost like when people tell you who you can and cannot marry, to a lesser extent of course, but the meaning is still the same.

LadyAkari wrote:Two, Age isn't based on physical growth but ok... I'm as grown up as I want to be at the moment so, I guess that's a small problem between us...

Yes, it is. You have no clue how fucking powerful the brain and mind are, the brain mat develop along with the rest of your body based on the age scale, but your mind is fresh from the beginning. Also, it is a problem, if you have to fallow your "you are as smart as your age" idea, then act your age.

LadyAkari wrote:Three, I'm sorry if that's the way you feel.

It isn't the way I feal, those are facts, its what I KNOW.

LadyAkari wrote:Five, I am actually 5'5", quite tall for a girl. And that is a depressing view on life... I guess I'll share some of my personal information with you...
I am clinically depressed. I've tried to kill myself on several occasions, none of them succeeded, obviously... I've been in a very abusive relationship for almost three years, Then I had a very sexist boyfriend. I am hypoglycemic and anemic, and I have seizures daily for no aparent reason. I was almost hospitalized the other day, because my heart actually stopped for a few seconds, then started back up. I take everything lightly, because that's my way of life, and I don't want it to suck.

Calling you a "little girl" didn't mean I was literally calling you "little" it was a sign of disrespect. Not that it really matters. My view on life may be depressing to you, but its perfectly fine for me. And what was the point of that story? I don't care about your take on life. I didn't ask for any pity from you, and I'm not going to provide any TO you. The reason I tore a small bit about me and put it on here was to prove a point, that proved nothing, zilch, nada.

LadyAkari wrote:Six, school most likely.

That was a rhetorical question. I learned them from my parents you bonehead.

LadyAkari wrote:Seven, I do, trust me, I say something wise and advice filling from time to time...

Then why don't you explain to me what your take on wisdom is?

LadyAkari wrote:Eight, I never said it was about popularity but whateverr dude.

Yes you did. You just didn't say the word "popularity"

LadyAkari wrote:Nine, There is a time and place for everything.

Indeed, and right now is fine.

LadyAkari wrote:Ten, I was never around my parents when they argued, as a child, and when they do argue, truthfully, I get scared... and I don't know the answer... I am sure you do love your parents, I never said you don't, so don't ever think that I would say you don't... I never told anyone how to raise their child... But, I do want a kid of my own very soon, like I want to get pregnant nowish... because that is what I want... I never said a person is mean because they cuss, I said cussing sounds mean, but I guess it could be misinterpretted to saying a person is mean because they cuss.

Alright. Well, this I actually care about. Good luck with that wish.

HAWKEYE44 wrote:I am a kiss up? There is no point in me kissing up to her, I was merely agreeing. And if you don't care then why did you have to respond like that?

Touche. I just never really liked the worthless posts on agreeing with things when it wasn't helping anything. If you had something to add my reaction would have been different.

RustyMagnum wrote:Isn't it slowly obvious Nrocha's only purpose here is to continuously search for fights?

Rusty, your an idiot. If all I wanted to do was to cause fights, I would be attacking every point of view, including the ones that I agree with, thus making me a hypocrite. I attack stupidity, and I have seen alot of that. There you go, you can go ahead and keep making assumptions, but you will most certainly be wrong. For you cannot assume who I am, and what I do. Thats just the way it works.

I'm not a bad person, and I don't think you are either... everyone is misunderstood, and I want to understand them better...[/quote]
nrocha20
nrocha20

http://www.nrocha20.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyAkari Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:10 pm

Ok, well I judge you as a rude little boy. And a diploma actually means something. It means, I graduated high school, and I am on my way to getting my associates degree next year, durring the Spring time, where then, I will go to a University, and get my Bachelor's degree, where I can get a better job than what I have right now, as well as better pay. Right now, I work at an office, getting $10/hour, putting in orders for different companies, as well as datavalidation.
I used to work at a vet office, you know, basic stuff... it was fun. But then some health problems got to me, and I had to quit. I never asked for any sympathy, because I believe it's for the weak-hearted, no offense to anyone...
But, I don't see how gay/bisexual stuff has to do with this pointless arguement, where as, this "law" is only effective in the state of California. So, if gay/lesbian/bi people want to get married and stuff, don't do it in California.
LadyAkari
LadyAkari

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:12 pm

She has a point on you nrocha, about how a diploma matters and her age. (Also, Akari, I posted a message on your profile page, if you could check it out:D)
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Wow shit really hit the ceiling

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:08 pm

Hmm, over the cussing, yeah, I don't know why. Lets get back on topic, or this thread twill be locked
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyAkari Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Idk, I think it should be locked, because that law only applies in California... It's not affecting the entire US, and I don't really care if people don't accept my being bi... that's their issue, not mine...
LadyAkari
LadyAkari

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Okay, well, lock lock lock, maybe someone should have a debate thread on cussing
HAWKEYE44
HAWKEYE44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum