The "Debate Whatever the Hell you want" thread

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: The "Debate Whatever the Hell you want" thread

Post by HAWKEYE44 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:41 pm

That's pretty impressive, and for the 4th video I saw one like that for the Spesnatz, but I didn't post it. And the five top spec ops, I don't know if that was for real, it's hard to trust people on youtube. But, the first video was very impressive. I think that the spesnatz can take a bigger hit, but the fighting skills of the israelis is better. I'd say if they were to meet in combat it would be quite close. The spesnatz semi auto sniper rifle has the edge over a bolt, its faster, but the Israeli one is probably more accurate, the SVD is a bit off unfortunately which is very important for a sniper. And the assault rifles, the AK-47 is a very reliable gun, it can be covered in mud, soaked and still shoot. I am not sure what gone that was in the 4th video.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:50 pm

wow, this is pretty amusing to read lmao. but id like to stay on topic with Fighting Styles. Not what military strength is best. as Damian siad

"the military was just too small, in no way were they weak"

I think its pronounce "Muay Thai"? idk, but id like to learn it
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:57 pm

Hey, this is the random debate thread, so I thought that this was acceptable.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:58 pm

True dat, now.....who thinks that school is okay once in a while?
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:10 pm

Once in a while, but we need shorter hours or weeks, to me it seems like school is more for demoralization than for education.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:19 pm

Then your an idiot. School is about credentials, rarely you'll find someone who actually cares about learning. I, in fact, only go to school, and plan on going to a Univercity for the degree(s).

"Originally, there were 3 genders, as people had two sets of... genitals. Man/Man, Man/Woman, Woman/Woman. Apparently, the gods got pissed of, and split everyone in half. So now there was only Man and Woman. Everyone would then have to seek out their other half. So if someone was originally Man/Woman, you'd be striaght. Woman/Woman, Lesbian. They thought it was perfectly normal."
-Possibly Greek Mythology, originolly posted on forims by Damian.
nrocha20

View user profile http://www.nrocha20.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:23 pm

Wait, I'm an idiot, how. I said, that it is more useful for making people unhappy and tired than for actually educating them. And I do agree one of the only reasons that we go to school is to get a good job.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:35 pm

Exactly, you have to be a complete bonehead to think that it is actually USEFULL to make EMOTIONALLY DRAUGHT and DEVELOPING children and teenagers feel bad about themselves then to make them smarter. I mean, don't you think that there are enough suicides and junkys?

"Originally, there were 3 genders, as people had two sets of... genitals. Man/Man, Man/Woman, Woman/Woman. Apparently, the gods got pissed of, and split everyone in half. So now there was only Man and Woman. Everyone would then have to seek out their other half. So if someone was originally Man/Woman, you'd be striaght. Woman/Woman, Lesbian. They thought it was perfectly normal."
nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:54 pm

well, ive enjoyed school lately as after 3 years of having moved here, everyone knows me, and schools becoming a lot more fun than home.
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:19 pm

nrocha20 wrote:Exactly, you have to be a complete bonehead to think that it is actually USEFULL to make EMOTIONALLY DRAUGHT and DEVELOPING children and teenagers feel bad about themselves then to make them smarter. I mean, don't you think that there are enough suicides and junkys?

Wow, you thought I was serious? It was more of a joke, and semi serious. School just makes kids hate it and be tired. It was just a joke, wow.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:26 pm

But he's correct. In fact, I don't think I've learned a single thing in the last 4 years of school, but that could be just because I already knew the shit they were teaching.

Il est venu à mon attention que les programmes de traducteur ne fonctionnent pas toujours correctement. Pour fixer ceci, j'utilise plusieurs traducteurs, puis traduis les traductions pour l'exactitude.

Naval Sevice Ribbons:

Granted for my service in the campaign on the region 'Free Thought'.
Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Location : the number you have dialed is currently out of service, please hang up and try again.

View user profile http://darkproductions.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:19 pm

HAWKEYE44 wrote:Wow, you thought I was serious? It was more of a joke, and semi serious. School just makes kids hate it and be tired. It was just a joke, wow.

Fuck. What is with you fucking dumbasses and saying "wow" before and after every fucking sentence, mainly when your replying to a statement you don't believe in. It doesn't make you look smart, in fact, it doesn't do ANYTHING at all! It just proves how stupid you are for not believing the facts.

Not all kids hate school, some actually want to LEARN or get a fucking JOB when they become certified adults. Obviously, you or the dimwits you hang out with don't.

nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:33 pm

I like learning at school when it has to do with physics and animating
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Fuck. What is with you fucking dumbasses and saying "wow" before and after every fucking sentence, mainly when your replying to a statement you don't believe in. It doesn't make you look smart, in fact, it doesn't do ANYTHING at all! It just proves how stupid you are for not believing the facts.

Not all kids hate school, some actually want to LEARN or get a fucking JOB when they become certified adults. Obviously, you or the dimwits you hang out with don't.[/quote]

I already have a job, thanks, and in general most kids don't like school, they might appreciate it. And what's with you cussing in every sentence? Do you think it makes you sound tough or scary? No, you sound like a complete idiot who throws the words in there to sound tough (which you don't). I'm sorry, but it's a lot worse than "wow". And dimwits I hang out with, psh. I take part in the national history day competition, along with some of my friends. I'm starting to think that you don't have any.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:18 pm

You did that NHD thing too? I did, but something fell on my poster in the storage thing on the bus, and it got ripped in half.

Il est venu à mon attention que les programmes de traducteur ne fonctionnent pas toujours correctement. Pour fixer ceci, j'utilise plusieurs traducteurs, puis traduis les traductions pour l'exactitude.

Naval Sevice Ribbons:

Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Location : the number you have dialed is currently out of service, please hang up and try again.

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:20 pm

You did a poster? Wow, I make documentaries, I think that we deal with different levels of competition, no offense. We do documentaries, papers, and exhibits.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:21 pm

I just entered kind of late so I didn't have time to do much else. I think I'm going to do a documentary next year.

Naval Sevice Ribbons:

Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:23 pm

Good, because a poster is pathetic. I have gotten first and second place in my county, but I never got past states, dang.

Oh no, 666th post!

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:42 pm

I wonder what the theme next year is. Do you know?

Naval Sevice Ribbons:

Damian
Sith Admin
Sith Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:49 pm

I don't know, this year it is innovations in history.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nrocha20 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:41 pm

HAWKEYE44 wrote:I already have a job, thanks,

Good to know. Let me guess, parents business?

HAWKEYE44 wrote:and in general most kids don't like school, they might appreciate it.

Right. Why don't we strip away any chance of kids getting a good education and knowing what the fuck to do when they get a REAL job.

HAWKEYE wrote:And what's with you cussing in every sentence? Do you think it makes you sound tough or scary?

Neither. Thats the way I speak, I grew up around overused cussing. Where I'm from, cussing a lot when your trying to reason with a brainless monkey is a usual thing.

HAWKEYE44 wrote: No, you sound like a complete idiot who throws the words in there to sound tough (which you don't). I'm sorry, but it's a lot worse than "wow".

You just asked me if cuss to sound tough, and know your assuming my answer? No, let me try this in a retarded vocabulary that you will understand. "Wow". Also, saying "wow" whenever you make a false point, is simply annoying and only attracts the retarded to be your friends.

HAWKEYE44 wrote:And dimwits I hang out with, psh. I take part in the national history day competition, along with some of my friends.

Pffthahahahahahahaha!! National History Day? I used to do that to, until I realized that the people who go there are completely ignorant and retarded. Which I guess explains you. Plus, history is close to worthless now-a-days, today we revolve around mastery and improvement. History is also close to impossible to trully recognize what history is. History is written, and those writings could be as false as the Bible. I do Science now, modern times is what needs to be fallowed.

HAWKEYE44 wrote:I'm starting to think that you don't have any.

That might actually be insulting if you could really think. But I do have friends, and I don't need your theories on my personal life. If you don't believe me, go right ahead, I really have no problem with what you believe my life is like. Because I KNOW more about my life than you do, and if you think otherwise, kill yourself. Because you are unfit for modern society.

nrocha20

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWKEYE44 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:37 am

nrocha20 wrote:

Good to know. Let me guess, parents business?

No, but I did do a little work for my uncle at first, but now I do bigger stuff that isn't with family.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shift on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:43 am

mhhmmmm...*continues eating popcorn*
Shift
Fanatic
Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down